Nickel Cobalt Zinc Copper - Investor Update Presentation
1. Drilling new bedrock EM conductors & high-grade nickel cobalt (Kurnalpi)
2. New targets along strike from +10% zinc + lead drill hits (Billy Hills)
3. Assessing new copper zinc targets (Southern Target Area)
4. $5M market cap
High grades at Kurnalpi
- Some of the historic drill intercepts;
o 42m @ 1.25% nickel, 0.07% cobalt from 24 metres including 6m @ 1.78% nickel, 0.20% cobalt,
o 10m @ 0.70% nickel, 0.11% cobalt from 30 metres including 3m @ 0.92% nickel, 0.21% cobalt,
o 19m @ 1.08% nickel, 0.07% cobalt from 33 metres including 6m @ 1.17% nickel, 0.11% cobalt,
o 20m @ 0.69% nickel, 0.07% cobalt from 32 metres including 8m @ 0.96% nickel, 0.09% cobalt,
- Maximum values from any one single drill sample
o 2.04% nickel / 0.33% cobalt / 0.28% copper
- No apparent follow-up since original drilling in the mid 1990's
Attraction of Billy Hills
- Established high-grade zinc mining district
- Minimal recent exploration on Mithril's tenements
- Historic drill intersections represent priorities for immediate follow-up (i.e. Snake Bore)
- Ability to apply new exploration ideas - i.e. flanking positions / Western Block
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Mithril Resources Limited
The Company and its exploration partners are actively exploring throughout the Kalgoorlie, West Kimberley and Murchison Districts of Western Australia for economic nickel, copper, zinc, and vanadium deposits.
In the Kalgoorlie District, Mithril is exploring for nickel on the Kurnalpi, Lignum Dam and North Scotia Projects which lie along strike from, or adjacent to previously mined high-grade nickel at the Silver Swan and Scotia Nickel Deposits.
In the West Kimberley, Mithril is exploring for zinc on the Billy Hills Project which lies adjacent to the previously mined Pillara Zinc Deposit.
In the Murchison, Mithril is exploring for copper, nickel and zinc mineralisation on the Nanadie Well Project and for copper, silver, zinc and lead on the Bangemall Base Metal Project. Mithril's exploration partner – Monax Mining Ltd is also exploring for vanadium on the Limestone Well tenements.
Mithril Resources Limited