Half Yearly Report and Accounts
Highlights from the period include:
- Global animal health company, Zoetis Inc, exercising its option to negotiate a commercial agreement for the worldwide development, distribution and marketing of Detach(R).
- Establishing an experienced veterinary team focused on launching Detach(R) into the anti-diarrhoeal therapeutic pig market.
- Developing a proprietary dosing device for the optimal delivery of Detach(R) by pig farmers
- Presenting at the Australasian Pig Science Association (APSA) Conference - highlighting the comparable efficacy of Detach(R) to in-feed Zinc Oxide
- Increasing focus on human opportunities through the development of proprietary products for the management of diarrhoea associated with gastrointestinal disorders
To view the full report, please visit:
About Anatara Lifesciences Ltd
Anatara Lifesciences (ASX:ANR) develops and aims to partner non-antibiotic, oral products for gastrointestinal diseases in animals and humans where there is significant unmet need and large market opportunity. In May 2018, Anatara granted an exclusive licence to the leading global animal health company, Zoetis Inc., for the worldwide development, manufacturing, distribution and marketing of its lead product Detach as a non-antibiotic approach to aid in the control of diarrhoeal disease (known as scour) in livestock and in horses. Anatara is now focused on developing its human product pipeline for gastrointestinal health applications. For more information, please visit www.anataralifesciences.com.
Anatara Lifesciences Ltd