Report to Shareholders for the Quarter Ended 31st March 2018
- Unaudited revenue of A$1.48m for the March quarter, representing a QoQ increase of 267%
o Total unaudited revenue for the first three quarters of FY18 of A$2.28m
- Cash Receipts increased to A$1.571m, representing approximately a 400% increase versus the December quarter (A$392k)
- The Company continues to increase the value of its contracted GPTV, which is now in excess of AU$500m
- Company continues research and development and extends IP portfolio with Chinese patent acceptance and filing of patents for new inventions.
Summary of achievements this quarter include:
- First four EU settlement merchants were contracted, with estimated GPTV book value in excess of EUR200m annually (+A$310m) and the first of those merchants was announced as "live" early in the month of March.
- Late in the quarter, the Company reported total contracted GTPV book value for the global iSignthis group settlement merchants was in excess of A$400m, on an annualised basis with a Merchant Services Fee (MSF%) expected to average 100bps across the global GPTV, subject to traffic being processed via our network and primary supply agreements.
- The Paydentity service was deployed to XM.com on a fully commercial basis for Chinese eKYC, which extends the scope of Paydentity(TM) eKYC from EU+UK to include China.
- iSignthis eMoney (AU) Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of the leading RegTech payment and identity verification provider iSignthis Ltd, became an aggregator for American Express., one of the world's largest major card schemes.
- Extending Intellectual Property Protection, including acceptance of Patent in China for our core technology.
To view the full report, please visit:
About iSignthis Ltd
iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) (FRA:TA8) is the global RegTech leader in remote identity verification, payment authentication and payment processing. iSignthis provides an end-to-end on-boarding service for merchants, with a unified payment and identity service via our Paydentity(TM) and ISXPay(R) solutions.
By converging payments and identity, iSignthis delivers regulatory compliance to an enhanced customer due diligence standard, offering global reach to any of the world's 4.2Bn 'bank verified' card or account holders, that can be remotely on-boarded to regulated merchants in as little as 3 to 5 minutes.
iSignthis Paydentity service is the trusted back office solution for regulated entities, allowing merchants to stay ahead of the regulatory curve, and focus on growing their core business.
iSignthis' and its subsidiary, iSignthis eMoney Ltd, trade as ISXPay(R), and are an EEA authorised eMoney Monetary Financial Institution, offering card acquiring in the EEA, Australia and New Zealand.
ISXPay is a principal member of Visa Inc, Mastercard Worldwide and JCB International.
Read more about the company at our website http://www.isignthis.com