Quarterly Activities Report
- Successful completion of the Phase 3 drilling program at Authier
- Authier JORC Mineral Resources upgraded
- Authier environmental studies advancing towards completion
- Authier pilot metallurgy program commenced with initial encouraging results
- $15 million capital raising announced
- Authier, Canada - major focus on completion of the Definitive Feasibility Study and permitting activities required for the fast-track development of the project;
- Western Australian Lithium, Australia - rock chip and soil sampling programs completed at Mallina and Deep Well; and
- Capital raising - subsequent to the end of the quarter, a $15 million capital raising comprising an $11 million placement (which is completed) and $4 million rights issue were announced.
To view the full report, please visit:
About Sayona Mining Ltd
Sayona Mining Limited (ASX:SYA) (OTCMKTS:DMNXF) is an Australian, ASX-listed (SYA) company focused on sourcing and developing the raw materials required to construct lithium-ion batteries for use in the rapidly growing new and green technology sectors. The Company has lithium projects in Quebec, Canada and in Western Australia.
Please visit us as at www.sayonamining.com.au
Sayona Mining Ltd