Africa Down Under Presentation
MINE SCALE REGIONALGREENSTONES:
- Namdini is located within the Birimian terrane of Northeastern Ghana which is 2.1-2.2 billion years old
- Unconformable Volta Basin sediments obscure the great majority of Birimian terrane in eastern and central Ghana
NEW FRONTIER: NORTHERN GHANA
- Paleoproterozoic Granite-Greenstone Belt
o Underexplored compared to Southern Ghana
- Well-Established Local Infrastructure
o 30km-National HV hydro grid power
o 7km-Continuous water supply -White Volta River
o 25km-Sealed national highway
- Excellent Community Relationships
o Facilitates rapid development objective
- Open Savannah Grassland
o Low population density
- Mining License Granted for 15 years renewable
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Cardinal Resources Ltd
The Company is focused on the development of the Namdini Project with a gold Ore Reserve of 5.1Moz (0.4 Moz Proved and 4.7 Moz Probable) and a soon to be completed Feasibility Study.
Exploration programmes are also underway at the Company's Bolgatanga (Northern Ghana) and Subranum (Southern Ghana) Projects.
Cardinal confirms that it is not aware of any new information or data that materially affects the information included in its announcement of the Ore Reserve of 3 April 2019. All material assumptions and technical parameters underpinning this estimate continue to apply and have not materially changed.
Cardinal Resources Ltd