Annual Report to Shareholders
Highlights and Achievements
Thackaringa Cobalt Project
- Substantial drilling campaign completed at Thackaringa (20,000 metres) - 20 December 2017
- Declared a combined 72Mt Inferred and Indicated Resource @ 852 ppm cobalt - 19 March 2018
- Pre-Feasibility Study completed - Results justify progressing towards Bankable Feasibility Study. Key conclusions included long life, low cost, large scale operation. Optimisation Studies commenced - 30 June 2018.
- Raised A$2.5m in oversubscribed offer - November 2017
- Raised A$7.8m - placement to LG International - April 2018
- Commercial Visit - China/Korea/Japan - November 2017
- Commercial Visit - China/Korea/Japan - March 2018
- Corporate Office relocation to Level 17, 100 Miller Street North Sydney - May 2018
To view the Annual Report, please visit:
About Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited
Cobalt Blue Holdings Ltd (ASX:COB) is an exploration and project development company focussed on green energy technology. Work programs are advancing to enable an upgrade of the Mineral Resource at the Thackaringa Cobalt Project in New South Wales to include Measured Resources.
Cobalt is a strategic metal in strong demand for new generation batteries, particularly lithium-ion batteries now being widely used in clean energy systems.
Potential to extend the Mineral Resource at Pyrite Hill, Big Hill, Railway and the other prospects is high. Numerous other prospects within COB’s tenement package are at an early stage and under-explored.
Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited