Annual Report to Shareholders
Highlights and Achievements
Thackaringa Cobalt Project
- Substantial drilling campaign completed at Thackaringa (20,000 metres) - 20 December 2017
- Declared a combined 72Mt Inferred and Indicated Resource @ 852 ppm cobalt - 19 March 2018
- Pre-Feasibility Study completed - Results justify progressing towards Bankable Feasibility Study. Key conclusions included long life, low cost, large scale operation. Optimisation Studies commenced - 30 June 2018.
- Raised A$2.5m in oversubscribed offer - November 2017
- Raised A$7.8m - placement to LG International - April 2018
- Commercial Visit - China/Korea/Japan - November 2017
- Commercial Visit - China/Korea/Japan - March 2018
- Corporate Office relocation to Level 17, 100 Miller Street North Sydney - May 2018
To view the Annual Report, please visit:
About Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited
Cobalt Blue Holdings Ltd (ASX:COB) is an exploration company focussed on green energy technology and a strategy of fast-tracking development of the Thackaringa Cobalt Project in New South Wales to achieve commercial production of cobalt. This strategic metal is in strong demand for new generation batteries, particularly lithium-ion batteries now widely used in clean energy systems.
COB has entered into a farm-in joint venture agreement with Broken Hill Prospecting Limited (“BPL”) in which COB seeks to acquire an initial 51% interest in the Thackaringa Cobalt Project. COB will undertake exploration and development programs on the Thackaringa Cobalt Project and, subject to the achievement of milestones, will acquire 100% of the Thackaringa Cobalt Project.
Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited