2018 Annual Report to shareholders
Coldry - Unique low rank coal drying technology
- IP owned 100% by ECT and protected in all major markets
- World's most efficient pre-drying process for high moisture content coals
- Enables low-rank coal use in downstream conversion process for high value products and applications
- Outstanding environmental credentials including a zero net CO2 footprint from the process
- Construction-ready designs for first commercial scale plant ready to go
Matmor - Primary iron processing technology
- Intellectual property owned 100% by ECT
- Integrates with Coldry which acts as the feedstock preparation stage
- Reduces manufacturing costs by ~65% through use of low cost, abundant raw materials
- Reduces energy costs through innovative thermo-chemical pathway (impact embedded in manufacturing costs above)
- CO2 emissions reduction helps deliver lower emissions intensity
To view the Annual Report, please visit:
About Environmental Clean Technologies Ltd
Environmental Clean Technologies Limited (ASX:ECT) is in the business of commercialising leading-edge coal and iron making technologies, which are capable of delivering financial and environmental benefits.
We are focused on advancing a portfolio of technologies, which have significant market potential globally.
ECT's business plan is to pragmatically commercialise these technologies and secure sustainable, profitable income streams through licencing and other commercial mechanisms.
Environmental Clean Technologies Ltd