Quarterly Activities Report
- Probable Ore Reserves increased to 10.35 million tonnes at 1.22%TREO including 0.43%Nd2O3+Pr6O11
- Updated Ore Reserves confirm >10-year mine life
- Total JORC Resources increased to 21.67 million tonnes at 1.17%TREO including 0.39%Nd2O3+Pr6O11 of which 62% are in the Measured and Indicated categories
- Successful completion of the second beneficiation pilot plant operation test. Upgrading of the Nd2O3+Pr6O11 head grade by 20 times from 0.43% to 8.6% was achieved
- EPA approval documentation was advertised to the public with an overall positive response received
To view the full report, please visit:
About Hastings Technology Metals Ltd
- The Yangibana Project hosts Probable Reserves totaling 5.15 million tonnes at 1.12% TREO including 0.45% Nd2O3+Pr6O11 within JORC Resources totalling 21.0 million tonnes at 1.17% TREO (comprising Measured Resources of 3.9 million tonnes at 1.19% TREO, Indicated Resources of 8.6 million tonnes at 1.25% TREO and Inferred Resources of 8.4 million tonnes at 1.09% TREO), including 0.40% Nd2O3+Pr6O11.
- The Brockman deposit contains JORC Indicated and Inferred Resources totalling 41.4 million tonnes (comprising 32.3mt Indicated Resources and 9.1mt Inferred Resources) at 0.21% TREO, including 0.18% HREO, plus 0.36% Nb2O5 and 0.90% ZrO2.
- Rare earths are critical to a wide variety of current and new technologies, including smart phones, electric vehicles, wind turbines and energy efficient light bulbs.
- The Company aims to capitalise on the strong demand for rare earths permanent magnets created by expanding new technologies.
Hastings Technology Metals Ltd