Australian Bauxite Limited (ASX:ABX) had produced 31,600 tonnes as at Monday 9 April and achieved the contracted tonnage target of 30,000 to 33,000 of cement-grade bauxite 3 weeks before the 1 May 2019 contract date. Grades are better than contract, as usual for ABx shipments to date.
Emerging bauxite producer, Australian Bauxite Limited (ASX:ABX) considers its Binjour Project located 115kms southwest of Bundaberg Port to be the best source of gibbsite-trihydrate bauxite in Queensland that is suitable for low-temperature alumina refineries and sweetener circuits in some high-temperature refineries.
Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX) provides the Company's 2018 Annual Report for the 12 month period to 31 December 2018.
Queensland Bauxite Limited (ASX:QBL) is most pleased to announce that the Company has received the formal approval letter for its application for reinstatement to the official list of ASX Limited.
Australian Bauxite Limited (ASX:ABX) is pleased to advise that it has been the successful tenderer for its next sale of seaborne cement-grade bauxite.
Australian Bauxite Ltd (ASX:ABX)(FRA:A7B) (ABx)'s wholly-owned subsidiary, ALCORE Limited has acquired the equipment needed to produce test samples of key products and constructed the Stage 1 Core Laboratory to lock-up stage, thus staying ahead of schedule and within budget.
Queensland Bauxite Ltd (ASX:QBL) provides the Company's Quarterly Activities Report.
Banking & Finance
- YPB Group Ltd (ASX:YPB) Update on YPB Token
- Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) Key Operating Metrics - November 2018
- YPB Group Ltd (ASX:YPB) Non-Executive Director Appointment
Oil Gas & Energy
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Tumas Continues Showing Strong Potential Additional Resource
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Appoints UGL as Jemalong Preferred EPC Contractor
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Dukas-1 Well Spuds