Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX:SOR) has formed an agreement with the University of New South Wales to license and commercialise advanced transistor technology with flexible, transparent and printable functionality to be used in new, innovative electronic devices.
An Australian technology startup has been invited to join a consortium of billion dollar printed electronic companies and a select group of international start-ups with the objective to create new components, products and solutions based on printed electronics.
Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX:SOR) is pleased to attach a copy of a Media Interview with Managing Director, Charles Murphy, conducted by Proactive Investors.
It has today been announced that ASX listed Strategic Elements (ASX:SOR) and the University of New South Wales have successfully coated memory cells from a patent pending 'memory ink' onto flexible plastic, which was bent and then rotated over 2000 times.
Strategic Elements (ASX:SOR) is pleased to report that 100% owned Maria Resources in collaboration with Dr Franco Pirajno has conducted a logistics program to its unexplored permit (without native title) in the deserts of the Officer Basin, Western Australia.
Strategic Elements (ASX:SOR) will fund multiple drill holes beneath a forgotten high grade gold mine on the South Island of New Zealand, where last underground exploration intersected a vein grading 663.8 g/t over 0.75m across the full width of the quartz, including a select sample of 5324.5 g/t over 0.25m.
Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX:SOR) are pleased to provide the Company's AGM Presentation.
Banking & Finance
- Dawes Points Issue 63: Steel Output Indicating Asian Boom Continuing
- FINANCE VIDEO: Carbine Resources Ltd (ASX:CRB) Terms for 100% Interest in Mount Morgan Project Agreed
- iSentric Ltd (ASX:ICU) Building the Digital Economy in South East Asia
Oil Gas & Energy
- Indago Energy Ltd (ASX:INK) 2016 Annual Report
- Petsec Energy Ltd (ASX:PSA) Provides Update on Hummer Development
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Nova Joint Venture Namibia A$4.5m Earn-In By Jogmec