Strategic Elements (ASX:SOR) is pleased to report that an alternative method of building a Nanocube Memory Ink prototype is being optimised with the aim to reveal significantly enhanced capabilities of the memory technology.
Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX:SOR) is pleased to provide an update on the performance of the Nanocube Memory Ink technology. A drop coated flexible plastic prototype has been endurance tested and results show that data was reliably stored within the memory cell for 1000 cycles.
Strategic Elements Limited (ASX:SOR) is pleased to provide a copy of a Media Interview conducted by Proactive Investors.
ASX listed Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX:SOR) has released performance results establishing its Nanocube memory ink as one of the world's leading printable memory technologies. This positions SOR and its shareholders at the forefront of the rapidly growing multibillion-dollar printed electronics sector.
Strategic Elements (ASX:SOR) is pleased to report that results from the Nanocube Memory Ink program will be available for release to the market early next week.
Valence Industries Limited (ASX:VXL) advises that it will suspend processing activities at its Uley GraphiteTM site near Port Lincoln, South Australia.
Valence Industries Ltd (ASX:VXL) are pleased to provide the Chairman's address to shareholders at 2015 Annual General Meeting.
Banking & Finance
- CSE Debuts New Website with Enhanced Productivity Tools for Issuers and Investors
- 99 Wuxian Ltd (ASX:NNW) iBenefit Secures New Clients and Merchants, Upgrades Platform
- Sayona Mining Ltd (ASX:SYA) Acquisition of Advanced Lithium Deposit in Canada
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Ltd (ASX:CTP) Signs 5.2 PJ Pre-Paid Gas Sale Agreement
- Enterprise Uranium Ltd (ASX:ENU) Additional Placement Raises Further $141,010
- Enterprise Uranium Ltd (ASX:ENU) Private Placement Raises $1 Million