Pacific American Coal Limited (ASX:PAK), identified a 257 million tonne JORC resource at its flagship Elko Coking Coal Project. The Elko Coking Coal Project is located in the Crowsnest Coalfield of the East Kootenay Coal Basin in British Columbia, Canada. Coal from the Elko region has been tested and confirmed to contained coking properties that are sought after by South East Asian steel mills.
Pacific American Coal Ltd (ASX:PAK) has undergone an internal review of its asset base and confirms the strategic direction of the Company is to focus on the exploration and development of its 100% owned assets.
Pacific American Coal Ltd (ASX:PAK) is pleased to provide its Quarterly Activities Report for the three months ended 30th June 2017.
Emerging iron producer Carpentaria Exploration (ASX:CAP) (FRA:78A) announced today a new prefeasibility study for its flagship Hawsons Iron Project joint venture near Broken Hill which has elevated Hawsons to the front of the development queue for high-quality iron ore projects.
Pacific American Coal Ltd (ASX:PAK) announced that Mr Mark Lochtenberg will step down as Managing Director with effect from July 31. Mr Mark Sykes will continue in his role as Chief Executive Officer.
Carpentaria Exploration Ltd (ASX:CAP) Announce Huge Chinese Steel Producer Signs Hawsons Supergrade LOI
International demand for Hawsons Supergrade(R) product now exceeds planned initial supply, with Carpentaria Exploration Ltd (ASX:CAP) as managers and majority owners of the Hawsons Iron Project JV announcing the signing of a non-binding Letter of Intent (LOI) for sale and purchase of Hawsons Supergrade(R) with China's largest privately-owned steel producer, Shagang Group.
Pacific American Coal Ltd (ASX:PAK) provide the AGM Presentation.
Banking & Finance
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) to Divest Interests in Digital4ge and VAMP
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Extension of Closing Date of Rights Issue
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Appendix 4C - Quarterly
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Appointment of New Director
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Quarterly Activities Report for the Period Ending 30 September 2017
- Incremental Oil and Gas Ltd (ASX:IOG) Borie Field Acquisition Will Increase Reserves by 55%
- Nanollose Ltd (ASX:NC6) Sustainable Fibre Company Commences Trading on the ASX
- dorsaVi (ASX:DVL) Receives $1.1m Federal Government Advanced Manufacturing Growth Fund Grant to Support Enhancements to Current Manufacturing Facilities
- Anatara Lifesciences Ltd (ASX:ANR) Investor Presentation