Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) is pleased to advise the appointment of Mr Scott Nicholas to the position of Chief Financial Officer.
Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) is pleased to advise that Managing Director & CEO Matt Shackleton has provided a management update video, which can be found on the Company's website.
Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) is pleased to provide shareholders with its Quarterly Activities Report for the period ended 31 March 2019.
Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) is pleased to advise on the progress of the pond constructability program of work in the Definitive Feasibility Study of the Lake Wells Sulphate of Potash Project. The program will complete in June 2019. The Company also provides an update on the status of several DFS work streams.
Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) (APC or the Company) is pleased to advise that the Joint Ore Reserves Committee (JORC) has formally adopted the Brine Guideline developed by an AMEC lead sub-committee of hydrogeologists.
Australian Potash Ltd (ASX:APC) announces the Company kicks off Western Australian SOP trial.
Your directors are pleased to present their report on the consolidated entity consisting of Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) and the entities it controlled at the end of, or during, the half-year ended 31 December 2018.
Banking & Finance
- MMJ Group Holdings Ltd (ASX:MMJ) 31 July 2019 Portfolio Investment Report
- VIDEO: MMJ Holdings Ltd (ASX:MMJ) Michael Curtis Interview with Commsec's Tom Piotrowski
- VIDEO: MMJ Holdings Ltd (ASX:MMJ) Interview with Proactive Investors
Oil Gas & Energy
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Re-Domicile Update regarding the Share Transition Process
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) EnerCom Denver Conference Presentation
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Drilling Update - Encouraging Indicators at Dukas-1