Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) is pleased to advise the appointment of Mr Scott Nicholas to the position of Chief Financial Officer.
Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) is pleased to advise that Managing Director & CEO Matt Shackleton has provided a management update video, which can be found on the Company's website.
Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) is pleased to provide shareholders with its Quarterly Activities Report for the period ended 31 March 2019.
Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) is pleased to advise on the progress of the pond constructability program of work in the Definitive Feasibility Study of the Lake Wells Sulphate of Potash Project. The program will complete in June 2019. The Company also provides an update on the status of several DFS work streams.
Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) (APC or the Company) is pleased to advise that the Joint Ore Reserves Committee (JORC) has formally adopted the Brine Guideline developed by an AMEC lead sub-committee of hydrogeologists.
Australian Potash Ltd (ASX:APC) announces the Company kicks off Western Australian SOP trial.
Your directors are pleased to present their report on the consolidated entity consisting of Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) and the entities it controlled at the end of, or during, the half-year ended 31 December 2018.
Banking & Finance
- YPB Group Ltd (ASX:YPB) Update on YPB Token
- Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) Key Operating Metrics - November 2018
- YPB Group Ltd (ASX:YPB) Non-Executive Director Appointment
Oil Gas & Energy
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) AEMO Generator Performance Standard Approval Received for Kidston Pumped Storage Hydro Project
- Eden Innovations Ltd (ASX:EDE) EdenCrete - Global Sales and Marketing Update
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Update on Palm Valley Field Performance & Reserves