Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) advises that the Entitlement Issue Prospectus in respect of the Company's renounceable pro-rata rights issue, as released to ASX on 13 February 2019, and an Entitlement and Acceptance Form have been dispatched to shareholders with a registered address in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore or Hong Kong who were recorded as holding APC shares.
Australian Potash Ltd (ASX:APC) provides the Company's latest presentation at RIU Explorers Conference.
As announced on 11 February 2019, Australian Potash Ltd (ASX:APC) is undertaking a 14 for 3 pro-rata renounceable rights issue of approximately 65,372,802 fully paid ordinary shares to raise approximately $5,229,824.
Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) is pleased to announce that the Company has agreed to undertake a renounceable rights issue (Rights Issue) to raise up to approximately $5,229,824 before costs.
Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) is pleased to provide shareholders with its Quarterly Activities Report for the period ended 31 December 2018.
Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) is pleased to announce that it has produced Australia's first field evaporated Sulphate of Potash at its pilot processing facility in Canning Vale.
Australian Potash Limited (ASX:APC) (APC or the Company) is pleased to announce that its pilot processing facility in Canning Vale has recieved 3 tonnes of the final potassium rich harvest salts from the Lake Wells pilot evaporation program.
Banking & Finance
- Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) Key Operating Metrics - November 2018
- YPB Group Ltd (ASX:YPB) Non-Executive Director Appointment
- VIDEO: Hawkstone Mining Ltd (ASX:HWK) Initiation report - Hit the ground running
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Appointment of Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Interim Financial Report
- Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited (ASX:COB) JV Withdrawal Notice Served