Goldfields Money Limited (ASX:GMY) is pleased to provide the below trading update for Goldfields Money and Finsure for the quarter ended 31 March 2018.
Goldfields Money Limited (ASX:GMY) is pleased to announce that, following recent reforms to Section 66 of the Banking Act 1959, Goldfields Money is now able to refer to itself as a bank in Australia. Until now, the Company has been designated an authorised deposit-taking institution or ADI, with customers benefitting from the Australian Government Deposit Guarantee.
Goldfields Money Limited (ASX:GMY), announced today that it has launched its new banking platform utilising international software provider Temenos for its T24 Core Banking, Channels, Analytics and Financial Crime Mitigation solutions.
Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) provides the Company's latest Investor Presentation.
Goldfields Money Limited (ASX:GMY) is pleased to announce that it has received binding commitments from international and local institutional investors, and sophisticated investors to successfully raise gross proceeds of ~$4.7 million by way of a placement of new fully paid ordinary shares.
Goldfields Money Limited (ASX:GMY) wishes to advise that non-executive Director Mr Keith John has resigned from the Company effective immediately. The Company is also pleased to announce the appointment of Finsure co-founder and Managing Director, Mr John Kolenda, as a non-executive Director of Goldfields Money effective immediately.
Goldfields Money (ASX:GMY) has returned to profitability in H1 FY18 with a statutory profit after tax of $62,707 and an underlying profit after tax of $362,638.
Banking & Finance
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Mastercard (NYSE:MA) Relationship Extended to Australia
- FINANCE VIDEO: Geopacific Resources Ltd (ASX:GPR) Management Update
- FINANCE VIDEO: Superior Lake Resources Ltd (ASX:SUP) Maiden Zinc Resource Exceeds Expectations
Oil Gas & Energy
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Corporate Investor Presentation - July 2018
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Latest Company Presentation
- Carnarvon Petroleum Limited (ASX:CVN) Dorado-1 Oil Discovery