Goldfields Money Limited (ASX:GMY) wishes to advise that non-executive Director Mr Keith John has resigned from the Company effective immediately. The Company is also pleased to announce the appointment of Finsure co-founder and Managing Director, Mr John Kolenda, as a non-executive Director of Goldfields Money effective immediately.
Goldfields Money (ASX:GMY) has returned to profitability in H1 FY18 with a statutory profit after tax of $62,707 and an underlying profit after tax of $362,638.
Goldfields Money Limited (ASX:GMY) is pleased to announce that Hartley's has initiated research coverage on Goldfields Money as the business moves to complete its proposed merger with Finsure.
Goldfields Money Limited (ASX:GMY) is pleased to provide the following trading update for Goldfields Money and Finsure for the first half of the 2018 financial year. Both companies are working on the preparation of auditor reviewed results, which are expected to be completed during February 2018.
Goldfields Money Limited (ASX:GMY) is pleased to announce that Baillieu Holst has initiated research coverage on Goldfields Money as the business moves to complete its proposed merger with Finsure.
The 2017 East Coles Corporate Performance Awards was held at the Ivy Ballroom in Sydney to honour the highest achievers across the S&P/ASX100 and S&P/ASX200.
East Coles have a very limited amount of seats available to attend the upcoming event. This is a rare opportunity to mix with the leaders of various industries and investment bankers in the one room.
Banking & Finance
- Mandela Golden Hands Collection Sells for US$10 Million at PDAC 2018 Conference
- Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) Director Resignation and Appointment
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Half Yearly Report
Oil Gas & Energy
- Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited (ASX:COB) LG Strategic Partnership Announced
- Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd (ASX:BPL) Major Strategic Partnership for the Thackaringa Cobalt Project Joint Venture
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Ensign Rig Mobilising to Mereenie Field