Australian Internet of Things technology company, Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) is pleased to provide this market update regarding recent progress and developments.
Broadband & Internet
Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) provides the Company's latest Investor Presentation.
Goldfields Money Limited (ASX:GMY) is pleased to announce that it has received binding commitments from international and local institutional investors, and sophisticated investors to successfully raise gross proceeds of ~$4.7 million by way of a placement of new fully paid ordinary shares.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr John Schultz as an executive director, effective from 30 March 2018.
Goldfields Money Limited (ASX:GMY) wishes to advise that non-executive Director Mr Keith John has resigned from the Company effective immediately. The Company is also pleased to announce the appointment of Finsure co-founder and Managing Director, Mr John Kolenda, as a non-executive Director of Goldfields Money effective immediately.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr John Santich as a joint Company Secretary of the Company, effectively immediately.
Goldfields Money (ASX:GMY) has returned to profitability in H1 FY18 with a statutory profit after tax of $62,707 and an underlying profit after tax of $362,638.
Banking & Finance
- MMJ PhytoTech Ltd (ASX:MMJ) Strategic Alliance with CBi2 Capital (CVE:TCI)
- Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) Investor Presentation
- Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) Capital Raise and Finsure Transaction Update
Oil Gas & Energy
- Carnarvon Petroleum Limited (ASX:CVN) Phoenix Project - Volumetric Strategy
- Investorium.tv Video Webcast: Luke Lombe Introduces Cryptyk.com at PlayUp ICO Launch
- Investorium.tv Video Webcast: Martin Rogers Introduces IndependentReserve at PlayUp ICO Launch