SpeedCast International Ltd (ASX:SDA) is pleased to provide the Company's Annual Report and Consolidated Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December, 2016.
Big Un Limited (ASX:BIG) (BIG or 'the Company') is pleased to announce that it has signed the Share Purchase Agreement to effect the acquisition of BHA Media Pty Limited (BHA), the beauty, hair and aesthetics subsidiary of The Intermedia Group. Completion will occur on 31st March 2017.
Big Un Ltd (ASX:BIG) Guidance for March Quarter FY17, Anticipated Cash Receipts for the Quarter of $5.2 Million
Big Un Ltd (ASX:BIG) is pleased to revise the previous revenue guidance for cash receipts from customers of $4.27m in the quarter to $5.20m by 31 March 2017, an increase of $0.93m on forecast excluding acquisitions. This is anticipated to represent the ninth consecutive quarter of growth for the Company.
SpeedCast International Ltd (ASX:SDA) Financial Results Presentation for Year Ended December 31 2016
SpeedCast International Ltd (ASX:SDA) is pleased to provide the Company's Financial Results Presentation for Year Ended December 31, 2016.
SpeedCast International Limited (ASX:SDA), a leading global communications and network service provider, today announced Full Year 2016 results, with revenue of US$218.0 million, a 30% increase over 2015.
Big Un Limited (ASX:BIG) ('the Company') is pleased to announce the release of its results for the half year ended 31 December 2016 (H1 FY17). The Company's annualised contract value (ACV) has grown 1056% from the same period last year to $12.8m.
The Company has operations across Australia and in New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States, Hong Kong, Singapore and Vancouver and was listed on the ASX in December 2014
Banking & Finance
- FINANCE VIDEO: Carbine Resources Ltd (ASX:CRB) Terms for 100% Interest in Mount Morgan Project Agreed
- iSentric Ltd (ASX:ICU) Building the Digital Economy in South East Asia
- iSentric Ltd (ASX:ICU) Proposed Acquisition of My Play Company Limited
Oil Gas & Energy
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Nova Joint Venture Namibia A$4.5m Earn-In By Jogmec
- Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited (ASX:COB) Assays Confirm Thackaringa as a Significant Cobalt-Pyrite Project
- Indago Energy Ltd (ASX:INK) Proposed Merger with Hydrocarbon Dynamics