Australian Internet of Things technology company, Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) today announced it entered into a binding term sheet agreement on the 29th of October with Heuresy LLC. The term sheet is subject to two conditions precedent both of which were satisfied on the 14th of December.
Netcomm Wireless Ltd (ASX:NTC) Launches New Network Connection Device with Nbn's Fibre-to-the-Curb Project as the Initial Customer
NetComm Wireless Limited (ASX:NTC) announced that it has developed a world first product - a Network Connection Device and secured a large order from its initial customer, NBN Co Ltd.
XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) Expands Use of Digital Coupon Technology with Key Investment in Marketplace Services
Australian Internet of Things technology company, Xped Limited (ASX:XPE), today announced it had made an investment in Marketplace Services Pty Ltd.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE), an Internet of Things technology company, is pleased to announce the receipt of a Research and Development Tax Refund from the Australian Tax Office of $2,335,259.66 for the financial year ending 30 June 2017.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) is pleased to announce that its subsidiary JCT Healthcare has been successful in recently winning several tenders with its Smart Home Assisted Living Technology Solution.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE), an Internet of Things technology company, today released its Quarterly Activities Report for the September quarter.
XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) provides Chairman's and Managing Director's letter to Shareholders.
Banking & Finance
- Mandela Golden Hands Collection Sells for US$10 Million at PDAC 2018 Conference
- Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) Director Resignation and Appointment
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Half Yearly Report
Oil Gas & Energy
- Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited (ASX:COB) LG Strategic Partnership Announced
- Broken Hill Prospecting Ltd (ASX:BPL) Major Strategic Partnership for the Thackaringa Cobalt Project Joint Venture
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Ensign Rig Mobilising to Mereenie Field