Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) wish to advise that the Company has completed a placement for 250,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares at an issue price of 1.2c per share to raise $3,000,000 (Placement Shares), utilising shareholder approval which was obtained on the 30th of May 2017, to issue future placement shares.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) wish to advise that the Company has redeemed the outstanding convertible securities from the Tranche 1A, and repaid all of the amount outstanding in respect of them.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) is currently undertaking a Private Placement to sophisticated investors.
Cash Converters International Limited (ASX:CCV) ('Cash Converters' or the 'Company') today announces the Company's unaudited financial results for the year ending 30 June 2017 (FY2017).
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) is pleased to release the attached presentation being used for investor meetings.
XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) is pleased to announce that their subsidiary JCT Healthcare has been successful in winning a $649,000 tender with Renewal SA.
XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) provides the Company's CEO letter to Shareholders.
Banking & Finance
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) to Divest Interests in Digital4ge and VAMP
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Extension of Closing Date of Rights Issue
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Appendix 4C - Quarterly
Oil Gas & Energy
- Leigh Creek Energy Ltd (ASX:LCK) Engages Grant Thornton for Expert's Report
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Pumped Storage Hydro Update - Feasibility Optimisation
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Kidston Solar Phase One 50MW Update
- Nanollose Ltd (ASX:NC6) Sustainable Fibre Company Commences Trading on the ASX
- dorsaVi (ASX:DVL) Receives $1.1m Federal Government Advanced Manufacturing Growth Fund Grant to Support Enhancements to Current Manufacturing Facilities
- Anatara Lifesciences Ltd (ASX:ANR) Investor Presentation