Revenue generated in the first half of FY2019 was up by 93% from the previous corresponding period, primarily due to the growth of business partners and enhanced product and service offerings attracting higher commission rates.
East Coles: Best 'Investment Desirability' Stocks from 2016: AMC, BAP, CSL, GMG, IAG, SEK, TPM & WBC - Last Call for 2017 Votes
Last year some of the Best 'Investment Desirability' stocks in their sectors were AMC, BAP, CSL, GMG, IAG, SEK, TPM and WBC, but which stocks will be the best for 'Investment Desirability' in 2017? Fund managers are able to vote now to determine this year's winners. Voting will be closing down asap.
Last year some of the Best Boards in their sectors were AMC, CBA, MFG, BXB and SYD, but who will be the Best Boards for 2017? Fund managers are able to vote now to determine this year's winners. Voting will be closing down Friday 28 July.
Boardroom.media and East Coles recently entered a partnership affording Boardroom.media access to East Coles data. As a result of this partnership Boardroom.media will act as a media partner for the annual East Coles Awards Night.
The 2017 East Coles / Transplant Australia Corporate Performance Awards Night will be held at the Ivy Ballroom on Thursday, 21 September. The incredibly talented electric violin artist Jane Cho will be performing on the night along with other entertainment.
The 2017 East Coles / Transplant Australia Corporate Performance Awards Night will be held at the Ivy Ballroom on Thursday, 21 September.
Cardinal Resources Ltd (ASX:CDV) (OTCMKTS:CRDNF) is pleased to announce that Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ASX:CBA) and its related bodies, which includes Colonial First State, has become a substantial shareholder of Cardinal through on-market purchases.
Banking & Finance
- Nova Minerals Ltd (ASX:NVA) Podcast with Chris Gerteisen at the OTC Markets
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Increases Stake in NSX Limited via Placement
- STAX Raises $5 Million To Fund Expanding Everlast Branded Products in the Australian Market
Oil Gas & Energy
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Appointment of Non-Executive Director
- FINANCE VIDEO: Empire Energy (ASX:EEG) MD Alex Underwood - 13 Trillion Cubic Feet of Gas in the Northern Territory
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Northern Territory Resource Report and Corporate Update