PlayChip's listing on IDEX is its fourth listing in less than three weeks, following its successful listing on Australia's first regulated cryptocurrency exchange, Independent Reserve, in late January. The token is also listed on top ten exchange HitBTC and LATOKEN.
The PlayChip has become one of the first crypto-tokens with genuine utility to list internationally on cryptocurrency exchanges. The listing came one day after the token was integrated into the PlayUp Fantasy Sports platform, where users are able to wager the token in fantasy sports challenges. This integration grants the token a level of utility almost unheard of in the history of cryptocurrency.
One of Australia's biggest stars in mixed martial arts has joined the PlayChip Ambassador team ahead of his title clash with USA's Kelvin Gastelum.
The PlayChip Foundation has announced the official listing of its PlayChip token.
PlayUp Ltd has paid in full $6 million for the acquisition of the TopBetta Pty Ltd including TopBetta and MadBookie brands.
The Board of The BetMakers Holdings Limited (ASX:TBH) (OTCMKTS:TPBTF) is pleased to confirm that it has received the final payment of $1 Million from PlayUp Australia Pty Limited for the purchase of TopBetta Pty Ltd and associated brands, including TopBetta and Mad Bookie.
CORRECTION: PlayUp Ltd. and The Betmakers Holdings Ltd. (ASX:TBH) deal to be completed in January 2019
PlayUp Ltd. has announced a further $750,000 has been paid towards its acquisition from The Betmakers Holdings Ltd. (ASX:TBH) of TopBetta Pty Ltd, which includes the TopBetta and MadBookie wagering platforms.
Banking & Finance
- Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) Key Operating Metrics - November 2018
- YPB Group Ltd (ASX:YPB) Non-Executive Director Appointment
- VIDEO: Hawkstone Mining Ltd (ASX:HWK) Initiation report - Hit the ground running
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Appointment of Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Interim Financial Report
- Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited (ASX:COB) JV Withdrawal Notice Served