Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report
- Stream sediment sampling has identified a large, robust gold anomaly named Last Chance, measuring 15km2 in area and located in the Tintina Gold Province, Alaska.
- The Tintina Gold Province is host to giant gold deposits including Donlin Creek (45 Moz Au), Pogo (10 Moz Au) and Fort Knox (13.5 Moz Au).
- Within the greater gold anomaly, a highly anomalous core area with over 3.5km of east-west strike length has been defined by four first order stream catchments at >100ppb (0.1g/t) gold with a peak value >0.4g/t gold.
- Stream sediment sampling also identified a strong zinc-copper anomaly named the Moose prospect.
- White Rock has moved quickly and has secured an additional 84km2 of tenements over these two high priority target areas, expanding the Company's total district-scale strategic tenement package to 559km2.
- Drilling at the high-grade Dry Creek VMS deposit intersected 1.4m @ 13.9% zinc, 4.4% lead, 115g/t silver, 0.8g/t gold & 0.3% copper for 21.6% Zn Eq1 interpreted to be the extension to the high grade Fosters lens, the upper of two lenses in the Dry Creek deposit.
- Previous drilling at Dry Creek tested the deposit to a depth of just 200 metres. The success of this 200 metre plus down-dip step out drill hole suggests considerable potential for the deposit to grow in size and tonnes along its entire 1,200 metre strike length.
- Drilling terminated due to poor ground conditions in the hangingwall chert sequence believed to be above the high-grade Discovery lens stratigraphic position.
To view the quarterly report, please visit:
About White Rock Minerals Ltd
White Rock Minerals Ltd (ASX:WRM) is a diversified explorer and near-stage producer, headquartered in Ballarat, Victoria. The Company's flagship exploration project is Red Mountain in central Alaska. At Red Mountain, there are already two high grade zinc - silver - gold - lead VMS deposits, with an Inferred Mineral Resource of 9.1 million tonnes @ 12.9% ZnEq for 1.1 million tonnes of contained zinc equivalent. The Company is also exploring its recently discovered large intrusion related gold anomaly at Last Chance, also located in the Tintina gold belt of Alaska, home to multi-million gold ounce deposits like Pogo, Fort Knox and the Donlin Project. The Company also has the Mt Carrington project, located near Drake, in Northern NSW, which is a near-production precious metals asset with a resource of 341,000 ounces of gold and 23.2 million ounces of silver on an approved mining lease, and with a Gold First PFS and JORC Reserve. White Rock Minerals is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
White Rock Minerals Ltd