The Directors of Nova Minerals Limited (ASX:NVA) (ETR:QM3) (OTCMKTS:QTRPF) are pleased to the engagement of DRA Global ("DRA") to conduct Phase 1 and 2 ore sorting test-work.
Join Ellis Martin for a conversation with Gerald Panneton, the Executive Chairman of TerraX Minerals (CVE:TXR) (OTCMKTS:TRXXF) TerraX owns a 100% interest in the Yellowknife City Gold Project, encompassing 783 sq km of contiguous land within 12 kilometers of the city of Yellowknife.
Blackham Resources Limited (ASX:BLK) (FRA:NZ3) (OTCMKTS:BKHRF) is pleased to provide an update of resource and reserve development drilling at the high-grade, free-milling Golden Age ore body at the Wiluna underground mine.
Alt Resources Ltd (ASX:ARS) is pleased to advise that it has appointed Mr. Grant Harding as a Non Executive Director, strengthening its Board.
The Directors of Nova Minerals Limited (ASX:NVA) (FRA:QM3) (OTCMKTS:QTRPF) are pleased to confirm that Nova now has a 70% interest in the Estelle Gold Camp through surpassing the stage 3 expenditure requirements.
Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (FRA:JMI) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) is pleased to announce the completion of a Scoping Study focused on the Reptile Project Tumas palaeochannel calcrete deposits.
Horizon Minerals Limited (ASX:HRZ) is pleased to announce further excellent reverse circulation ("RC") drilling results from the 100% owned Boorara gold project located 10km east of Kalgoorlie-Boulder in the heart of the Western Australian goldfields
Banking & Finance
- Ellis Martin Report: EMX Royalty Corp's David Cole Discusses Nevada, Turkey and Serbia Projects amid Recent Transactions
- Martin Place Securities Commissioned Research Report - Nova Minerals Ltd (ASX:NVA)
- Ellis Martin Report: US Global Investors' Frank Holmes on Blockchain, Crypto Currency, Bitcoin and Yes Virginia, Gold!
Oil Gas & Energy
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Northern Territory EP187 Seismic Results
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Delta Offshore Receives Investment Registration Certificate
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Positive Tumas Scoping Study Delivers PFS Go-Ahead