Quarterly Activities Report
- A sample of 77.5g/t gold and another of 4,580g/t (147 ozs/t) silver in rock chips.
- Up to 7.1g/t gold in soil samples.
- Gold-arsenic-antimony anomalism defined by systematic soil sampling has revealed an enormous system extending for over 6km strike east-west and up to 1.2km wide
- A first phase diamond drilling program is scheduled to commence prior to 1 August, 2020. The first drill holes will target the broadest and most developed zones of gold and pathfinder geochemical anomalism with the aim of testing the high grade clusters and developing a better understanding of the lithologic and structural controls of the hydrothermal system.
- The Tintina Gold Province is host to giant gold deposits including Donlin Creek (45 Moz Au), Pogo (10 Moz Au) and Fort Knox (13.5 Moz Au).
- During the Quarter, White Rock moved to secure a strategic regional tenement position surrounding the Company's Last Chance Gold Target including readily apparent strike extensions of the gold system. An additional 375 mining claims covering 240km2 (93 square miles) were staked. White Rock's Red Mountain project now comprises 1,298 mining claims over 798km2 (308 square miles).
- Dr. Quinton Hennigh was appointed as Technical Advisor to assist with the Company's exploration program in Alaska and its investor relations presence in North America.
- Completion of a $15.85 million capital raise subsequent to the end of the Quarter sees the Company well-funded to pursue a successful discovery.
*To view the report, please visit:
About White Rock Minerals Ltd
White Rock Minerals Ltd (ASX:WRM) is a diversified explorer and near-stage producer, headquartered in Ballarat, Victoria. The Company's flagship exploration project is Red Mountain in central Alaska. At Red Mountain, there are already two high grade zinc - silver - gold - lead VMS deposits, with an Inferred Mineral Resource of 9.1 million tonnes @ 12.9% ZnEq for 1.1 million tonnes of contained zinc equivalent. The Company is also exploring its recently discovered large intrusion related gold anomaly at Last Chance, also located in the Tintina gold belt of Alaska, home to multi-million gold ounce deposits like Pogo, Fort Knox and the Donlin Project. The Company also has the Mt Carrington project, located near Drake, in Northern NSW, which is a near-production precious metals asset with a resource of 341,000 ounces of gold and 23.2 million ounces of silver on an approved mining lease, and with a Gold First PFS and JORC Reserve. White Rock Minerals is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
White Rock Minerals Ltd