These half-day events provide the opportunity for mining companies to deliver essential information to investors on upcoming investment opportunities relating to exploration & development projects from Australia and around the world.
As access to resources becomes more important to economic development, this event provides the perfect forum to share ideas, network with industry leaders, find new investors and view details of some of the latest mining local and off-shore.
This month, on JULY 27th, the focus will be on the AFRICA. The event will commence at 2pm with an overview presentation by John Macpherson of Control Risks on how to minimise risk when investing in the region.
Why you should attend?
- Meet potential investors in the mining sector one-on-one
- Develop personal and direct relationships with clients and industry leaders
- Generate media interest through our global partners including Miningnews.net, Mining Journal, Resourcestock, ABN Newswire and Boardroom Radio.
- Showcase your brand / products and/or services to a highly targeted 'captive' audience.
-Raise your profile in the industry
- The composition of the audience will provide opportunities to network locally and globally with some of the best people in the industry
- Participants in this event are true 'Industry and Business Leaders' from both the mining sector and the financial community. This group heavily influence decision-makers who lead, recommend, hold or want to hold mining stocks.
Who Should Attend?
- Fund managers
- Bankers Analysts
- Private investors
- People who manage their own super
- Corporate finance executives
Chaired by: Eddie Grieve, Manager Listings and Capital Access - Equity Markets, Australian Securities Exchange
1.30 Registration Opens
2.00 John Macpherson - Manager - Client Services(Control Risks)
2.30 Doug Jones - Managing Director - Chalice Gold
3.00 David Sumich - Managing Director DMC Mining
3.30 Afternoon Tea
4.00 Robert Kirtlan - Executive Director - NGM Resources
4.30 Frazer Tabeart - Managing Director - African Energy Resources
27 July 2009
2.00pm - 4.00pm
Amora Jamison, 11 Jamison St, Sydney 2000
(ex Rydges Jamison)
To register for the 20:20 Investor Series Africa, please click the link below:
We have negotiated a special room rate of just $190 per night, please click the link below:
DONT FORGET TO NOMINATE FOR THE 2009 NATIONAL EXCELLENCE IN MINING AWARDS, please click the link below:
About Resourceful Events
Resourceful Events is the events and conference division of Aspermont Limited, Australia's leading print and Internet publisher to the mining, oil & gas and related sectors.
NGM Resources Limited
Chalice Gold Mines Limited
African Energy Resources Ltd