D'Aguilar Gold Limited (ASX:DGR) Announce High Order Gold Anomalies Identified By Mt Isa Metals Limited (ASX:MET)
Brisbane, May 10, 2011 AEST (ABN Newswire) - D'Aguilar Gold Limited (ASX:DGR) are pleased to draw the attention of shareholders to today's announcement by Mt Isa Metals Limited (ASX:MET) regarding the identification of multiple zones of high-order (+50ppb Au) soil sample anomalism have been identified at its Boungou Gold Prospect within the Tapoa Project area in Burkina Faso.
- Multiple high order gold geochemical anomalies defined by initial soil sampling at the Boungou Gold Prospect in far east Burkina Faso.
- +50ppb gold anomalies defined over an approximate 2.5 kilometre by 1.5 kilometre area.
- Anomalism extends well beyond known artisanal workings anomalous assays recorded up to 800 metres from known workings).
- Anomalism open-ended in several directions.
- Additional soil sampling in progress to define the full extent of the gold mineralised system.
- Assays received to date represent only 25% of the first phase soil sampling program currently underway.
Shareholders should note that the Tapoa Project is one (1) of five (5) gold project areas that MET holds within Burkina Faso.
Due to the regulatory limitations placed on D'Aguilar's ability to summarise these results, shareholders are encouraged to read the full MET announcement. The announcement can be viewed in full on the