Sydney, May 7, 2014 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Under Managing Director Allan Kelly's leadership, Doray Minerals Ltd (ASX:DRM) was recognised as the most successful IPO of 2010, was named "Gold Explorer of the Year" by the Gold Mining Journal in 2011 and has progressed its high grade Andy Well Gold Project from discovery to mining and production in just over three years.
Doray Minerals is Australia's new high-grade/low-cost gold producer with the following key points:
- Doray's Andy Well Gold Project is a new gold operation, currently amongst the highest grade and lowest cost gold operations in Australia
- Doray progressed Andy Well from discovery drill hole to first gold pour in 3.5 years, on budget and ahead of schedule
- Significant project upside exists at Andy Well with proven potential for resource extensions and multiple parallel high-grade gold lodes
- Doray is rapidly reducing its debt position, is well funded for future exploration programmes and is poised to take advantage of current market conditions
- Doray has a strategic gold exploration project portfolio in WA and SA and an experienced Board and Management Team with a track record of successful discovery, development and production
To view the Investorium.tv video presentation, please visit:
To view the company presentation slides, please visit:
About Demetallica Limited
Demetallica Limited (ASX:DRM) is an energetic minerals explorer, vested with an impressive suite of Australian projects ranging from early stage to advanced stage to resource expansion status. All projects were gestated under Minotaur Exploration and Demetallica benefits from the time, energy and substantial expenditure invested they had enjoyed.