Aconex Outlook and Appendix 4C
Aconex reported a cash balance of $46.5 million at 30 September 2016 and net operating cash flow from core operations of $2.0 million for the quarter ended 30 September 2016. Gross cash receipts totaled $41.8 million, an increase of 44% from the first quarter of FY16. Quarterly cash flow expenditures included several office fit-outs as a result of continued business expansion.
Net operating cash flow from core operations were $2.0 million, excluding acquisition and integration costs of $1.6 million related to the acquisition of Conject Holding GmbH.
Aconex Group outlook
Aconex has provided an outlook for FY17 revenue in the range of $172 to $180 million and EBITDA in the range of $22 to $25 million, excluding acquisition costs.
The outlook for FY17 takes into account:
- Solid underlying growth and sales momentum
- Strong regional performance in ANZ, the Americas and Asia
- Lower than expected growth of the European business ("Brexit" uncertainty and accelerated transition to selling Aconex in the UK)
- Impact of GBP and Euro currency movements on revenue (natural hedge at the EBITDA line)
- Oil price uncertainty - delays in decision making in the Middle East.
Aconex 2016 Annual General Meeting
Aconex will hold its 2016 Annual General Meeting (AGM) at 2:00pm, Tuesday, 25 October, in Melbourne.
The AGM materials have been lodged with the ASX and are available at http://investor.aconex.com
To view the Aconex 2016 AGM Presentation, please visit: http://www.abnnewswire.net/lnk/8M45TEIT
About Aconex Ltd
Aconex Limited (ASX:ACX) project collaboration solution digitally connects owners, builders and other teams, providing complete visibility and management of data, documents and costs across all stages of a construction project lifecycle. The Aconex cloud-based solution has been used to manage over $1 trillion in projects across 70,000 user organisations in over 70 countries. The company’s ordinary shares are traded on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) under the ticker code ACX and are included in the S&P/ASX 200 Index.
For more information on Aconex, please visit:
- Website: http://www.aconex.com
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/aconex
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aconex
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Aconex