MNF Group Limited (ASX:MNF) (FRA:M2S) continues to actively monitor the impact of COVID-19 on its team and trading, with the health and safety of its people and customers the highest priority.
The Board of MNF Group Limited (ASX:MNF) (FRA:M2S) is pleased to advise that the subscription price for the Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP) applicable to the 2020 interim dividend is $3.05 per share.
MNF Group (ASX:MNF) (FRA:M2S) has uploaded the Half Year Results and Guidance Update webinar to the MNF Investor Relations website.
The Board of Australian communications software specialist MNF Group (ASX:MNF) (the Company) is pleased to report solid results for the six months ended 31 December 2019.
MNF Group Ltd (ASX:MNF) earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) was up 52% to $16.9m (with FY19 restated for AASB16). Net profit after tax (NPAT) was up 20% to $3.7m. The Group ended the period with cash of $38.6m, and undrawn debt facilities of $30.0m available to fund further growth of the business.
WiseTech Global Ltd (ASX:WTC) (FRA:17W) (OTCMKTS:WTCHF) Continued Strong Growth, Revenue up 31%, EBITDA up 29%.
MNF Group Limited (ASX:MNF) will release its financial results for the half year ended 31 December 2019 on Tuesday, 25 February 2020.
Banking & Finance
- Pyx Resources Limited (NSX:PYX) Investor Presentation
- Ellis Martin Report: EMX Royalty Corp (NYSE:EMX) (CVE:EMX) Makes Strategic Investment in Ensero Solutions
- Nova Minerals Limited (ASX:NVA) Interview with Christopher Gerteisen, Director and General Manager
Oil Gas & Energy
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Adjusts - Preserving Cash and Core Objectives
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) April 2020 Non-Deal Virtual Roadshow Presentation
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Infill Drilling at Tumas 3 Delivers Positive Results for PFS