- ASX-listed advanced stage Namibian uranium company
- Focussed on near-term development of its Tumas Project:
-- Highest grade undeveloped calcrete resource in Namibia (~350ppm)
-- Marenica's U-pgradeTM process enables comparatively low costs
- Holds an exciting project pipeline:
-- Omahola Project
-- Tubas Sands Project
- Substantial resource base in uranium supportive jurisdiction
- Rising tide opportunity -uranium market correction looming
To view the presentation, please visit:
About Deep Yellow Limited
Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) Namibian-focussed advanced stage uranium exploration company. It also has a listing on the Namibian Stock Exchange (NSX.DYL). Deep Yellow's operations in Namibia are conducted by its 100% owned subsidiary Reptile Uranium Namibia (Pty) Ltd.
The Company recently completed metallurgical testwork and is evaluating fast track development options for its Tumas Project which consists of surficial calcrete palaeochannel deposits which are amenable to physical beneficiation and upgrading techniques.
Deep Yellow also holds the Omahola Open Pit Alaskite Heap Leach Project on which value engineering studies are being conducted to supplement the recently completed preliminary economic analysis.
Deep Yellow Limited