- Solar companies continuing to face headwinds, despite strong market growth;
- Solar business models are failing;
- Dyesol is careful in choosing where and how "to play";
- PSC is emerging as a truly disruptive technology - LCOE projected to as low as US3.5 - 4.9 cents;
- Dyesol is focused on the execution of a very disciplined scale up its PSC technology and is on schedule;
- Dyesol is creating wealth for shareholders by continuing to develop key IP, registered and unregistered;
- We have good visibility of the global market place and we are confident of our first mover advantage and leading the world in the industrialisation of PSC.
FY 2016 HIGHLIGHTS
- Quarterly Technical Advisory Board milestone achieved - 1,000 hours Light Soaking Stability (IEC 61646);
- Dyesol UK awarded EUR650,000 in European Horizon 2020 grant for development of laserassisted, glass-frit sealing on metal substrates;
- Dyesol awarded A$450,000 ARENA Measure for LCOE study;
- A$3.3M ATO R&D Rebate for FY2014.
- Quarterly Technical Advisory Board milestone achieved - 1,000 hours 85 DEG C Thermal Stability (IEC 61646);
- ARENA Measure successfully completed demonstrating LCOE 10 - 13 Australian cents in 3 separate locations;
- Dyesol partner EPFL achieves accredited 21.02% world record for Perovskite Solar Cells;
- A$8 million raised from institutional placement and retail Share Purchase Plan.
- Quarterly Technical Advisory Board milestone achieved - 7% conversion efficiency strip cells on metal substrates;
- VDL Enabling Technology Group of The Netherlands appointed as Major Area Demonstration prototype development partner;
- Turkey Update immediately following failed military coup;
- Dyesol enters All Ordinaries Index.
- Quarterly Technical Advisory Board milestone achieved - 13% conversion efficiency for Porous Carbon strip cells under IV testing;
- Turkey Update - communications restored with Turkish ministry, TKB and NESLI DSC;
- Provisional patent filed for efficiency enhancing halide ion doped TiO2;
- VDL ETG Phase 1 (Feasibility and Functional Specification) completed.
To view the presentation, please visit:
About Dyesol Ltd
Dyesol Limited (ASX:DYE) (OTCMKTS:DYSOY) is a global leader in the development and commercialisation of Perovskite Solar Cell (PSC) technology – 3rd Generation photovoltaic technology that can be applied to glass, metal, polymers or cement. Dyesol manufactures and supplies high performance materials and is focussed on the successful commercialisation of PSC photovoltaics. It is a publicly listed company: Australian Securities Exchange ASX (DYE) and German Open Market (D5I). Learn more at our website and subscribe to our mailing list in English and German.