Highly Prospective Paleo-channels
- The highest grade undeveloped calcrete resource in Namibia.
- An extensive mineralised channel system in excess of 100km.
- Contains a number of defined deposits - Tumas 1, 2 & 3; Tubas and Tubas Sand.
Exploration Objectives - Namibia for next 8 months
Objectives (EPLs 3496/97 and EPLs 3669/70)
- Re-interpret paleo-channel data to optimise drill targeting.
- Increase resource base for Tumas 1 and 2.
- Define a first resource for Tumas 3.
- Confirm potential of deeper paleo-channels (Tumas West).
- Initiate work on EPLs 3669/70.
Program - Nov 2016 to June 2017
- Nov-Dec 2016:
Initial data evaluation and identify possibility for resource increase by data reinterpretation and mapping.
- Jan-Mar 2017:
-- continue data evaluation and resource optimisation studies and planning.
-- start grade confirmation drilling (2000m).
-- carry out seismic surveys for paleo-channel delineation.
- April-June 2017:
-- commence main drilling program (8000m).
-- new resource estimates for Tumas 1, 2 and 3.
To view the presentation, please visit:
About Deep Yellow Limited
Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) Namibian-focussed advanced stage uranium exploration company. It also has a listing on the Namibian Stock Exchange (NSX.DYL). Deep Yellow's operations in Namibia are conducted by its 100% owned subsidiary Reptile Uranium Namibia (Pty) Ltd.
The Company recently completed metallurgical testwork and is evaluating fast track development options for its Tumas Project which consists of surficial calcrete palaeochannel deposits which are amenable to physical beneficiation and upgrading techniques.
Deep Yellow also holds the Omahola Open Pit Alaskite Heap Leach Project on which value engineering studies are being conducted to supplement the recently completed preliminary economic analysis.
Deep Yellow Limited