Highly Prospective Paleo-channels
- The highest grade undeveloped calcrete resource in Namibia.
- An extensive mineralised channel system in excess of 100km.
- Contains a number of defined deposits - Tumas 1, 2 & 3; Tubas and Tubas Sand.
Exploration Objectives - Namibia for next 8 months
Objectives (EPLs 3496/97 and EPLs 3669/70)
- Re-interpret paleo-channel data to optimise drill targeting.
- Increase resource base for Tumas 1 and 2.
- Define a first resource for Tumas 3.
- Confirm potential of deeper paleo-channels (Tumas West).
- Initiate work on EPLs 3669/70.
Program - Nov 2016 to June 2017
- Nov-Dec 2016:
Initial data evaluation and identify possibility for resource increase by data reinterpretation and mapping.
- Jan-Mar 2017:
-- continue data evaluation and resource optimisation studies and planning.
-- start grade confirmation drilling (2000m).
-- carry out seismic surveys for paleo-channel delineation.
- April-June 2017:
-- commence main drilling program (8000m).
-- new resource estimates for Tumas 1, 2 and 3.
To view the presentation, please visit:
About Deep Yellow Limited
Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) is a specialist uranium company implementing a new strategy to grow shareholder wealth. This strategy is founded upon growing the existing uranium resources across the Company's uranium projects in Namibia and the pursuit of accretive, counter-cyclical acquisitions to build a geographically diverse asset portfolio.
In parallel to its expansion objectives, the Company has a cornerstone suite of projects in Namibia, a top-ranked African mining destination with a long, well regarded history of safely and effectively developing and regulating its considerable uranium mining industry.
Deep Yellow Limited