- A$15m sale to ERM (of which A$500k provided to consulting staff)
- Warranty insurance in place
- Usual conditions to closing: No material adverse change. Relevant landlord and customer consents
- EnviroSuite becomes a focused global SaaS technology company
- Low cost base reflecting c.30 staff
- Significant cash for global expansion
- Cooperation agreement between EnviroSuite and ERM
- Combining EnviroSuite's award winning platform and ERM's global footprint and consulting capabilities
Highlights - EnviroSuite Post Consulting Sale
- Outstanding SaaS cloud-based platform
- Massive IoT Market Opportunity
- Lean operations in strong financial position
- Global Clients
- Rapid Growth
- Global Partnerships
Product Development Pipeline
- Business intelligence module
API for integration with 3rd party BI tools, and an internal platform allowing enhanced BI functions to be delivered and managed on behalf of clients.
- Global weather station integration
Integration with global network of weather stations, allowing enhanced accuracy of modelling functions.
- Public observation mobile app
App for public use to submit environmental observations which will be tagged against client locations.
- Hydrological Modelling
Allows modelling of surface water for flow, flood and water quality alerts.
- Web config tools for partners
Tool to allow partners to set up and manage clients using a guided, secure, auto-validated process.
- Agent observation app
Extension of the public observation app, will allow collection of field sample data and observations matching client-specific requirements.
- Scenario modelling module
Allows clients and partners to quickly model various scenarios in order to select optimal course of action.
- Noise monitoring
Update to existing noise monitoring module to include capture of audio.
- Machine learning
Apply machine learning techniques to improve forecasting accuracy at individual sites.
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About EnviroSuite Limited
Using proprietary algorithms built on more than 30 years of environmental consulting experience, Envirosuite's platform provides a range of environmental monitoring, management and investigative capabilities.
Envirosuite's platform is used worldwide by a range of clients in the mining, oil refining, transportation and water management industries and by governments looking to regulate industry in accordance with community well-being.
To learn more, please visit: http://www.envirosuite.com