XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) provides Chairman's and Managing Director's letter to Shareholders.
The principal activity of XPED Ltd (ASX:XPE) is a technology company specialising in Internet of Things (IoT). Xped is developing IoT solutions for 3 primary target markets.
Emerging Australian Internet of Things technology company, Xped Limited (ASX:XPE), today announced an organisational re-structure, targeting significantly reduced expenditure and increased efficiency of the Company's Board and Management.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) is pleased to provide this market update.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Peter Hunt as Non-Executive Chairman of the Company. Mr Hunt is a Chartered Accountant and Consultant to BDO Adelaide. He was a former partner of PKF Adelaide, Chartered Accountants, which merged with BDO Adelaide in 2012. He has broad experience as an independent director and chairman of ASX listed and private companies.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) is pleased to announce we will be attending CEDIA 2017 to be held in San Diego, USA, in September.
Xped Limited (ASX:XPE) ("Xped" or "the Company") is pleased to announce they have signed an agreement with Eastool Solution ("Eastool") of Malaysia.
Banking & Finance
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) to Divest Interests in Digital4ge and VAMP
- Chapmans Limited (ASX:CHP) Extension of Closing Date of Rights Issue
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Appendix 4C - Quarterly
Oil Gas & Energy
- Leigh Creek Energy Ltd (ASX:LCK) Engages Grant Thornton for Expert's Report
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Pumped Storage Hydro Update - Feasibility Optimisation
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Kidston Solar Phase One 50MW Update
- Nanollose Ltd (ASX:NC6) Sustainable Fibre Company Commences Trading on the ASX
- dorsaVi (ASX:DVL) Receives $1.1m Federal Government Advanced Manufacturing Growth Fund Grant to Support Enhancements to Current Manufacturing Facilities
- Anatara Lifesciences Ltd (ASX:ANR) Investor Presentation