30 June 2022 Half Year Results Presentation
Sydney, Aug 25, 2022 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Etherstack Plc (ASX:ESK) is pleased to provide the 30 June 2022 Half Year results presentation.
- Major milestones delivered on Samsung project for AT&T Firstnet project in North America
- Major milestones delivered on the Australian Defence project
- USD $890 k in the half year earned from WA resources networks
- Multiple pursuits underway with Samsung for the second MCPTX Carrier contract
- Well positioned for future follow on contracts with Australian Dept of Defence
- In addition to the USD $890 k earned, there are further orders for H2 of AUD $650 k and further opportunities in progress
UK and Australian government deals
- UK Ministry of Defence - current project stage completed
- Australian Department of Defence -projects progressing to schedule and new business awards expected
- Australian Department of Home Affairs - project completed, additional projects now underway
- Recurring support revenues over the life of the network
- Healthy opportunity pipeline includes next Samsung MCPTX contracts
- Intellectual property portfolio developed over +20 years with new and mature products
- Positive exposure to infrastructure and government spending
*To view the Presentation, please visit:
About Etherstack Plc
Etherstack (ASX:ESK) is the world's leading licensor of wireless technologies for the digital LMR industry and the Company develops wireless products for the main digital radio communications standards known as APCO P25, TETRA and DMR. Over the past 25 years, over twenty wireless equipment manufacturers have licensed LMR technologies from Etherstack for use in their products.
MCPTT over LTE is an emerging cellular standard that provides public safety grade PTT (Push-To-Talk) solutions within 4G and 5G cellular networks. Demand for MCPTT services and equipment by telecommunications carriers and end user agencies has been steadily growing in the past few years and is expected to rise rapidly over the next 36-48 months.