D'Aguilar Gold Limited (ASX:DGR) Reports Mt Isa Metals Limited (ASX:MET) Burkina Faso Gold Project Exploration Update
The A$3.6m program will provide a comprehensive assessment of multiple gold targets across the Company's significant land holding in Burkina Faso. MET holds multiple targets that each have potential for discovery of large-scale gold deposits.
- A$3.6 million Burkina Faso gold exploration program commenced following cessation of the northern hemisphere wet season.
- RC drilling of high priority targets scheduled to commence in early November with initial assay results expected before year end.
- Priority drill targets include:
(1) Nabanga - 3.6km long high grade (+10g/t Au) quartz vein system;
(2) Bantou - 1.0km long artisanal workings with rock chips to 1.5m @ 43.1g/t Au.
(3) High resolution helicopter-borne magnetic/radiometric survey commenced over Yactibo and Tapoa projects to identify additional gold targets.
(4) Regional soil sampling programs commenced over selected project areas.
(5) Regional exploration office established in Ouagadougou - 5 full time geologists currently "on the ground".
The announcement can be viewed in full on the ASX website under the Mt Isa Metals code of MET, or in the "Latest News" section of the Mt Isa Metals website: mtisametals.com.au
D'Aguilar Gold Limited holds 52 million shares in Mt Isa Metals Limited, which equates to approximately 38% of the issued capital.
About DGR Global Limited
DGR Global (formerly D’Aguilar Gold Limited) (ASX:DGR) is focused on generating exploration and development companies in a wide array of minerals.
Projects are conceived directly through the skills and experience of D’Aguilar’s accomplished team of exploration geoscientists (with an enviable track record), not by the costly purchase of properties. Each project or exploration strategy is held in a separate subsidiary.
Focused and specialist management is then engaged in the subsidiary, with project specific finance raised in the subsidiary – faster and less dilutive to D’Aguilar. As the subsidiary project develops and starts to derisk the subsidiary is separately capitalised (seed raisings followed by an IPO).
Investors can choose to invest specifically in a particular project/commodity, or by investing in D’Aguilar, invest in the resource company generating business which retains a significant carried interest in each project.
D’Aguilar projects tend to be very large, targeting new provinces with the potential to make world-class discoveries. The exploration concepts are often novel. While increased metal prices and advances in technology can turn former sub-economic deposits into viable projects, D’Aguilar subsidiary projects frequently emerge from detailed reassessment and reinterpretation of large databases – looking at things from a new angle and with a different focus using state of the art techniques. The D’Aguilar Directors and Managers have in the past applied new exploration models to extensive tenement areas which have led to identification of new mineral provinces and the discovery of nationally significant resources. Similar efforts are now being dedicated to D’Aguilar.
Mt Isa Metals Limited
DGR Global Limited