One of The Foremost Financial Forecasters in The World Set to Speak at The Gold Symposium, Sydney, 8-10 Nov 2010
The Gold Symposium is a must-attend for anyone who wants to understand what's happening.
This three-day event at Sydney's Amora Hotel Jamison, November 8 to 10, features the renowned American investment trend analyst Mr James Dines plus authorities from Australia, NZ, and the UK.
- Gold has been rising every year in US dollar terms since 2000.
- Gold is performing its time-honoured role as a currency, not just "another commodity".
James Dines, "The Original Goldbug", has correctly predicted global emerging investment trends for the past four decades with a strike rate of 98%. His recent calls have included the uranium and rare earth bull markets, and he's calling this Sydney presentation his "best ever". Don't miss it.
- "Fiat money has no place to go but gold." Alan Greenspan, 15 September 2010
- Those who realise what's happening right now will ride the greatest wealth transfer ever.
- Jim Sinclair, the world's largest gold trader in the 1980s gold bull market said this week "Gold will go to a figure equal to all foreign debt of the USA divided by the number of ounces that the US is assumed to have. This is how you can calculate the potential price."
- "In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation" Alan Greenspan, 1966 We're offering you the chance to find out about the forces behind this historic move and the opportunities in bullion and gold stocks.
Don't miss the boat, it's a goldmine of information
For further information or to register click the event name below:
The Gold Symposium
Sydney, 8th, 9th & 10th November 2010 (Hurry limited seats)
Sydney, 23rd November 2010 (Free event)
Melbourne, 24th November 2010 (Free event)
Some of the companies attending the Gold Symposium include:
- Burey Gold (ASX:BYR)
- Navigator Resources (ASX:NAV)
- ABM Resources (ASX:ABU)
- Adamus Resources (ASX:ADU)
- Atlantic Gold (ASX:ATV)
- Noble Minerals Resources (ASX:NMG)
- Sihayo Gold (ASX:SIH)
- Kingsgate Consolidated (ASX:KCN)
Symposium exists to connect the Australian resources industry with the investment community at both a domestic and international level. We provide a range of opportunities for mining, coal, oil, gas and other energy-related businesses to present to and engage with potential investors. Our events, from monthly roadshows to annual conferences in Australia as well as North America and China are all specifically designed to showcase the resources industry, raise awareness and create mutually beneficial business partnerships. For more information see: www.goldevent.com.au
Sihayo Gold Limited
Noble Mineral Resources Ltd
Navigator Resources Limited
Kingsgate Consolidated Limited
Endeavour Mining Corporation
Atlantic Gold Nl
Amani Gold Limited
ABM Resources NL