Goldcorp (TSE:G) to Sponsor Mining Business Risks Summit, Canada, 25-26 October 2011
Sponsored by Goldcorp (TSE:G) (NYSE:GG), the Mining Business Risks 2011 is the only conference providing concise analysis about the impact of political, social environmental and economic risks on mining companies and their investors. With over 150 delegates, the Mining Business Risks conference is the key networking event for professionals in risk management, public, government and environmental affairs.
Visit the website for the interim conference agenda and list of speakers; a few of them are listed below:
- John Shively, CEO, Pebble Partnership
- Richard Clark, Head of Mining, Deloitte
- Senior Executive, Alcoa Inc. (ASX:AAI)
- Tony Andrews, Executive Director, PDAC
- Luis Mualim, Vice President Risk & Audit, Antofagasta plc (LON:ANTO)
- Mario Pizarro Delgado, Lider Evaluacion, Fundacion, Minera Escondida
- Robin Adams, Managing Consultant, CRU Strategies
- John Turner, Leader, Global Mining Group, Fasken Martineau
- Carole Ramsay, Consultant, Economic Development Services, Behre Dolbear Environmental Services, Inc.
- Graeme Burt, Principal, rePlan
- Todd Cort, CEO, Two Tomorrows (North America) Inc.
- Hadley Archer, VP, Strategic Partnerships, WWF
- Graham Baldwin, Director of Business Development, InfoMine Inc.
- David Wilson, Director - Metals Research, Societe General
For further information visit: http://www.miningrisks.com
About CRU Group
CRU Group is an independent business analysis, and consultancy group focused on the mining, metals and fertilizer sectors. Founded in the late 1960s and still privately owned to ensure its independence, the group employs more than 200 experts in London, Beijing, Mumbai, Santiago, Sydney and key centres within the United States.