Queensland Minerals, an Australian Gold and strategic minerals explorer announce their Capital Raising and Listing on the VCEX Exchange.
CRU's World Aluminium Conference 2017 takes place on 3-5 May 2017, in London, UK, where CRU's Assistant Chief Representative China Office & Head of Asia, Aluminum, Wan Ling, and Chalco's Executive Director & Senior Vice President, Lu Dongliang, will be discussing the likely outcomes of these regulations on the local and global markets.
The CRU World Copper Conference is the leading conference for the copper supply chain exploring the economic drivers, and commercial and governmental strategies shaping current and future copper markets. Readers of ABN Newswire receive a 10% saving on the delegate fee.
Now in its 22nd year, World Aluminium Conference regularly attracts over 200 delegates from around the world to discuss the key issues facing the industry. This year's conference will address sustainability in the aluminium sector, focusing on how environmental and economic strategies interact and the business opportunities created.
The World Copper Conference of CRU is consolidated in the calendar of the copper industry as a mandatory event. In it, the market leaders meet to discuss key issues that impact the industry. It is considered a flagship event held during CESCO Week Santiago.
Maersk Oil, a wholly owned subsidiary of Copenhagen's AP Moller-Maersk AS, has decided to write off US$1.7 billion of investments in the Wahoo and Itaipu oil fields, while divesting its ownership in the Polvo field.
"Taxation And Royalties - How The Landscape Is Changing" will be the keynote session at this year's mining risk summit, with expert speakers from Control Risks, KPMG and TD Asset Management leading the discussion.
Banking & Finance
- NSX Limited (ASX:NSX) Annual Report to Shareholders 2021
- NSX Limited (ASX:NSX) Carbon Exchange Tender
- Magnis Energy Technologies Limited (ASX:MNS) North American Trading in Magnis Shares
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) FY2021 Annual Results and Business Update Presentation
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Sale Transaction Unconditional
- Ellis Martin Report: Desert Mountain Energy (CVE:DME) CEO Robert Rohlfing Comments on Gas in Place for Discovery Well #4