Changara Project Exploration Update
Baobab (LON:BAO) announces that today an exploration update was made by Metals of Africa (ASX:MTA). An extract of the announcement is presented below.
Rio Mazoe and Changara Project soil sampling program reveals numerous new lead - zinc - copper (Pb-Zn-Cu) anomalies.
- Over 1500 soil samples have been collected at Rio Mazoe (Cocodeza Anomaly) and Changara Projects and analysed by a portable XRF scanner.
- 2km strike of highly anomalous zinc validated at Cocodeza prospect.
- Significantly, a number of indicator elements show distinct patterns (e.g. Bi, Hg, Pt, Pd, Mo, S).
- 17 soil sampling targets have been identified within Changara Project.
- Fluorite occurrence mapped within Changara Project.
- An additional 8,500 soil samples are proposed and are currently being collected in the field by MTA's geology team.
- Down-hole EM of all 15 drill holes is scheduled for early September in search of Broken Hill Type mineralisation.
Australian based East African metals explorer, Metals of Africa ('MTA' or the 'Company') is pleased to provide an exploration update on the recent soil sampling program undertaken at its Rio Mazoe Project (100% MTA) and Changara Project (JV with Baobab Resources Limited; BAO:AIM) located in the Changara district of Tete in Mozambique. The results continue to reinforce the Company's view that the project is a potential Broken Hill Type (BHT) base metals deposit.
The full announcement is available on the Australian Stock Exchange website:
Investors are able to download a copy from the Company's website:
About Baobab Resources plc
Battery Minerals Ltd
Baobab Resources plc