Cobre Limited (ASX:CBE) is pleased to provide the following update on the Company's exploration activities and response to the COVID-19 "infodemic" about the global pandemic.
The principal activity of Cobre Limited during the financial half-year was the exploration and evaluation of the assets owned by Toucan Gold Pty Ltd (Toucan), in which Cobre owns an 80% shareholding, primarily at the Perrinvale Project.
The Directors of Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (FRA:JMI) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) submit herewith the financial report of the Company and its subsidiaries (the Group) for the half-year ended 31 December 2019.
Cobre Limited (ASX:CBE) is pleased to advise that the first diamond core drill hole at the Schwabe Prospect was completed yesterday. Portable XRF and visual observations have confirmed Volcanogenic Massive Sulphide (VMS) mineralisation over a 5.5m intercept.
Cobre Limited (ASX:CBE) is pleased to advise that site preparations for diamond core drilling at the Zinco Lago, Schwabe and Monti Prospects within the Perrinvale Project have been completed and the Company's drilling contractor, Westralian Diamond Drilling, has now commenced drilling on site.
Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (FRA:JMI) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) provide the Corporate Update Presentation to be presented by John Borshoff, Managing Director/CEO at the Arlington Predaba Investor Conference held in Cape Town, South Africa from 31 January - 1 February 2020.
Shares in Cobre Limited (ASX:CBE) (Cobre or Company) will commence trading on ASX at 11:00am today (AEDT) following the completion of its oversubscribed $10m Initial Public Offering (IPO).
Banking & Finance
- Pyx Resources Limited (NSX:PYX) Investor Presentation
- Ellis Martin Report: EMX Royalty Corp (NYSE:EMX) (CVE:EMX) Makes Strategic Investment in Ensero Solutions
- Nova Minerals Limited (ASX:NVA) Interview with Christopher Gerteisen, Director and General Manager
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Operational Update
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) CEO Letter To Shareholders
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) 31 December 2019 Half-Year Financial Report