Perth, April 28, 2016 AEST (ABN Newswire) - ADX Energy Limited (ASX:ADX) are pleased to provide the Company's latest Investor Presentation for April 2016.
- An ASX listed international energy explorer
- Asset refocus on low cost, low risk, profitable asset commercialisation
- Portfolio of Appraisal, Development and Exploration assets
- Geographic focus - Offshore Mediterranean and Onshore Europe
- Experienced Board and Management team
- Company has been restructured to minimise administration and fixed overhead
- 11.5% interest in Riedel Resources. ASX listed Base metal explorer, (ASX:RIE)
To view the presentation, please visit:
About ADX Energy Limited
ADX Energy Limited's (ASX:ADX) (OTCMKTS:ADXRF) is an Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) listed International Energy Explorer which is soon to become a Producer. The Company's Geographical focus is Onshore Europe and Offshore Mediterranean with a portfolio consisting of recently acquired Production as well as Appraisal, Development and Exploration Assets. ADX's interests are located in Romania, Italy, Tunisia and most recently Austria. The Company's immediate focus is on low cost, low risk, profitable resource commercialisation opportunities onshore and higher cost higher reward offshore projects in the longer term. The Company is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia with additional operating offices in Bucharest (Romania) and soon to be Vienna (Austria). The Company also has representative offices in Italy and Tunisia.
ADX Energy's vision is to establish a stable cash producing platform onshore Europe and develop a number of rapid resource to reserves opportunities as well as low risk exploration potential with access to infrastructure in favourable fiscal and operating environments.
Riedel Resources Limited
ADX Energy Limited