Empire Energy Group Limited (ASX:EEG) (OTCMKTS:EEGUF) is pleased to announce the completion of processing and interpretation of the recently acquired (231-line kilometres) 2D seismic data set in its 100% owned Northern Territory (NT) EP187 permit, across the eastern sector of the Beetaloo Sub-Basin.
Gas & Oil
Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (ASX:LNG) (FRA:LI5) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) wishes to congratulate Delta Offshore Energy on the receipt of the Investment Registration Certificate (IRC) for their 3,200-megawatt LNG-to-power project.
State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) refers to its previous announcements in relation to recent activities at the Reid's Dome Gas Project (PL 231), and in particular the early results of the Nyanda-4 production test.
EON NRG Ltd (ASX:E2E) provides an update on the completion of the Govt Kaehne #9-29 well of which it is the operator (61% working interest).
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) (FRA:C9J) (OTCMKTS:CPTLF) announces that it has appointed Flagstaff Partners Pty Ltd (Flagstaff Partners) as its advisor for the farm-out of its CY2020 Exploration Programme exploration targets and associated operating assets.
State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) refers to its announcements on 16 and 30 December 2019 in relation to recent activities at the Reid's Dome Gas Project (PL 231).
State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) is pleased to provide an update on the early results of production testing at its 100%-owned Reid's Dome Gas Project (PL 231) in Central Queensland.
Banking & Finance
- Ellis Martin Report: EMX Royalty Corp's David Cole Discusses Nevada, Turkey and Serbia Projects amid Recent Transactions
- Martin Place Securities Commissioned Research Report - Nova Minerals Ltd (ASX:NVA)
- Ellis Martin Report: US Global Investors' Frank Holmes on Blockchain, Crypto Currency, Bitcoin and Yes Virginia, Gold!
Oil Gas & Energy
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Northern Territory EP187 Seismic Results
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Delta Offshore Receives Investment Registration Certificate
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Positive Tumas Scoping Study Delivers PFS Go-Ahead