Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) advises that the Operator (Santos) of EP112 Joint Operations has notified that the Dukas-1 well spudded today at 7.45am AEST.
Gas & Oil
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) today announced that it has received approval from the Northern Territory Department of Primary Industry and Resources for the suspension of Year 1 permit commitments (drilling of Ooraminna 3) for 12 months to March 2020 for RL3 and RL4.
Eon NRG Limited (ASX:E2E) (OTCMKTS:ICRMF) reports progress on permitting of its first well, the Govt Kaehne #9-29, located in the Powder River Basin, Wyoming.
The Directors present their report, together with the financial statements, on the consolidated entity consisting of Eon NRG Limited (ASX:E2E) and the entities it controlled at the end of, or during, the year ended 31 December 2018.
Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) provides the Company's latest presentation.
Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (ASX:LNG) (OTCMKTS:LNGLY) has received notice from the United States Department of Energy that the agency has granted authorisation for the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, Magnolia LNG LLC, to expand its export capacity to 8.8 million tonnes per annum of LNG to countries that have free trade agreements with the United States.
Your directors present their report on State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) for the half-year ended 31 December 2018.
Banking & Finance
- YPB Group Ltd (ASX:YPB) Update on YPB Token
- Goldfields Money Ltd (ASX:GMY) Key Operating Metrics - November 2018
- YPB Group Ltd (ASX:YPB) Non-Executive Director Appointment
Oil Gas & Energy
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Tumas Continues Showing Strong Potential Additional Resource
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Appoints UGL as Jemalong Preferred EPC Contractor
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Dukas-1 Well Spuds