December 2017 Quarterly Report
Queanbeyan, Jan 31, 2018 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Greatcell Solar Limited (ASX:GSL) (DYSOY:OTCMKTS) provides the Company's Quarterly Report for the period ending 31 December, 2017.
- 2QFY2018 TAB Milestone Achieved - 13% MPPT Performance for Au free P-I-N cells
- $6 Million ARENA Grant - Terms Agreed and Signed
- Prototype Facility Fitout and Equipment Plans Nearing Finalisation
- Capital Equipment Orders for Prototype Facility Commenced
- Greatcell Awarded EUR700,000 Horizon 2020 (Apolo) Grant
- New World Record of 13.5% for Roll-To-Roll Metals PSC for BIPV Applications
- Key Blocking Patent Acquired from Abengoa
To view the full report, please visit:
About Greatcell Solar Limited
Greatcell Solar Limited (ASX:GSL) (OTCMKTS:DYSOY) is a global leader in the development and commercialisation of Perovskite Solar Cell (PSC) technology – 3rd Generation photovoltaic technology that can be applied to glass, metal, polymers or cement. Greatcell Solar Limited manufactures and supplies high performance materials and is focussed on the successful commercialisation of PSC photovoltaics. It is a publicly listed company: Australian Securities Exchange ASX (GSL) and German Open Market (D5I). Learn more at our website and subscribe to our mailing list in English and German.
Greatcell Solar Limited