As with previous years, FY19 was another busy year in which Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) made strong progress on advancing our diversified portfolio of renewable energy projects with strong progress throughout the year.
Genex Power Limited (ASX:GNX) is pleased to announce that it has signed a new Memorandum of Understanding with Electric Power Development Co Ltd trading as JPOWER.
Genex Power Limited (ASX:GNX) is pleased to announce that banks have received credit approval subject to final documentation for $175m of debt funding that will be utilised to finance the construction of the Company's 50MW Jemalong Solar Project in New South Wales.
Genex Power Limited (ASX:GNX) is pleased to announce that further to its announcement on 1 November 2019, the Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility (NAIF) Board has confirmed it has extended the date of its offer of long-term concessional loan funding for the Kidston Stage 2 Pumped Storage Hydro Project.
Genex Power Limited (ASX:GNX) wishes to provide the following update on the Kidston Pumped Storage Hydro project.
Genex Power Limited (ASX:GNX) is pleased to provide the following update on the Company's activities and performance for the first quarter of the 2020 financial year.
Genex Power Limited (ASX:GNX) welcomes the announcement from the Queensland Government in relation to the multi-million-dollar electrical infrastructure funding package for the Kidston Pumped Storage Hydro project transmission line.
Banking & Finance
- Cardinal Resources Ltd (ASX:CDV) Martin Place Securities Research Report
- Ellis Martin Report: An Update on EMX Royalty Corp (NYSE:EMX) with CEO David Cole
- MMJ Group Holdings Ltd (MMJJF) Invests CAD$6m in WeedMD Inc.
Oil Gas & Energy
- Ellis Martin Report: Recon Africa's Bill Cathey Discusses the Company's 6.3 million contiguous acre oil play in Namibia (CVE:RECO)
- EON NRG Ltd (ASX:E2E) Well Completion Update
- State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) Successfully Completes Placement