SEEK announces successful refinancing and upsizing of its syndicated loan facility
Refinancing of Syndicated Loan Facility
- New multi-currency (AUD & USD) syndicated loan facility comprising revolving and term loans
o Revolving loan facilities (AUD & USD) with tenors of three, four and five years
o USD term loans with tenors of four and five years
- Strong support for the syndicated loan facility reflects strength of the business
- No change to debt covenants and pricing has not changed materially
SEEK received strong support which resulted in the syndicated loan facility being over-subscribed. SEEK's new syndicated loan facility includes all 9 banks from the previous facility plus the addition of 10 banks from Canada, China, Singapore and Taiwan.
Key features of the new facilities include:
Revolving loan facilities
- Unsecured, senior debt facility
- Tranche A A$375m (3 years), Tranche B A$250m (4 years), Tranche C US$275m (5 years)
- No material changes to other key terms or pricing from the previous facility
USD term loans
- Fixed term, unsecured, senior debt facility
- Tranche D US$100m (4 years), Tranche E US$200m (5 years)
- Terms and conditions consistent with the revolving loan facility
SEEK continues to operate comfortably within its banking covenants, with Borrower Group net debt at broadly comparable levels to 30 June 2018. (see Note below)
In discussing SEEK's refinancing, Geoff Roberts, SEEK Group CFO, said
"This most recent round of refinancing provides SEEK with greater flexibility and diversity in its capital structure. The addition of the new term loans has increased both the capacity and overall tenor of our debt. SEEK has a strong balance sheet and is very well placed to capitalise on both existing and new growth opportunities in the very large Human Capital Management market. SEEK received very strong support for the refinancing which is testament to its medium to long-term growth profile and cash generation."
Note: SEEK Limited Borrower Group net debt of A$806.8M at 30 June 2018 (refer Note 7, page 74 of SEEK Limited's 2018 Annual Report)
About SEEK Limited
SEEK Limited (ASX:SEK) (OTCMKTS:SKLTY) is a diverse group of companies, comprised of a strong portfolio of online employment, educational, commercial and volunteer businesses. SEEK operates across 18 countries with exposure to over 4 billion people and 28 per cent of GDP. SEEK makes a positive contribution to people's lives on a global scale. SEEK is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, where it is a top 50 company with a market capitalisation close to A$6billion and has been listed in the Top 20 Most Innovative Companies Globally by Forbes, and Number One in Australia.