MNF Group Limited (ASX:MNF) (FRA:M2S), a leading voice communications software provider, today announced its financial results for the half year ending 31 December 2020.
Advertising & Media
MNF Group Limited (ASX:MNF) (FRA:M2S) will release its financial results for the half year ended 31 December 2020 on Tuesday, 23 February 2021.
In Australia and New Zealand, MNF Group Ltd (ASX:MNF) (FRA:M2S) bridges the gap between software and telecom. MNF's Voice IP network is designed to power cloud communications, with features including APIs, HD Voice and advanced routing controls.
The Board of MNF Group Limited (ASX:MNF) (FRA:M2S), the leading voice communications software provider, today announces Mr Terry Cuthbertson, Chair of the Board of Directors, has provided notice of his intention to retire with effect at the end of 2020.
MNF Group Limited (ASX:MNF) (FRA:M2S) is pleased to provide the presentation to be made by the MNF Group CEO at the ASX CEO Connect Conference on 13 October 2020.
As businesses work through the challenges brought on by COVID-19, Australian workers are dealing with the pandemic's effects too. It's shaping the way they view their employment prospects now, and even their careers.
MNF Group Ltd (ASX:MNF) (FRA:M2S) has delivered another record result at the top end of the guidance range EBITDA rose to $38.2 million, up 26% on prior year, and NPAT rose to $11.95 million.
Banking & Finance
- VCEX Exchange (VCEX:VEX) Interview With David Pillinger on Raising Capital for Australian Companies
- iSignthis Ltd (ASX:ISX) Annual Report to Shareholders
- VCEX Fintech Company Exchange Launches Share Registry and Capital Raising Platform for Private and Public Companies in Australia
Oil Gas & Energy
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Corporate Presentation HC Wainwright & Co Conference
- Vintage Energy Ltd (ASX:VEN) Operations Update
- Genex Power Ltd (ASX:GNX) Results of Entitlement Offer