MNF Group Limited (ASX:MNF) (FRA:M2S) will hold a one-hour virtual investor event on Tuesday 16 June 2020 where CEO Rene Sugo and members of the MNF executive team will discuss the telecommunications and collaboration landscape together with three of its customers.
Advertising & Media
New independent research conducted by Nature on behalf of SEEK Ltd (ASX:SEK) with 4,800 Australians shows the significant impact the pandemic has had on their working lives. From reduced working hours to changes in candidate confidence, plus increased demand in certain industries, find out more about the factors and shifts at play.
MNF Group Limited (ASX:MNF) (FRA:M2S) continues to actively manage the impact of COVID-19 on its team and business. Today, MNF provides an update on its operations, in light of these fluid and unusual circumstances.
MNF Group Limited (ASX:MNF) (FRA:M2S) continues to actively monitor the impact of COVID-19 on its team and trading, with the health and safety of its people and customers the highest priority.
The Board of MNF Group Limited (ASX:MNF) (FRA:M2S) is pleased to advise that the subscription price for the Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP) applicable to the 2020 interim dividend is $3.05 per share.
MNF Group (ASX:MNF) (FRA:M2S) has uploaded the Half Year Results and Guidance Update webinar to the MNF Investor Relations website.
The Board of Australian communications software specialist MNF Group (ASX:MNF) (the Company) is pleased to report solid results for the six months ended 31 December 2019.
Banking & Finance
- Winpar Holdings Ltd (NSX:WPH) Letter to Shareholders - Dividend update
- A2A GN Ltd (NSX:A2A) Additional Working Capital Facility
- Beroni Group Limited (NSX:BTG) Dr Richard Buchta Appointed as Director
Oil Gas & Energy
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Breakthrough Results From Nova JV Drilling
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Northern Territory Operations Update
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Dukas exploration program update