MNF Group Limited (ASX:MNF) will release its financial results for the half year ended 31 December 2019 on Tuesday, 25 February 2020.
Advertising & Media
Kendra Banks, Managing Director, SEEK ANZ comments: "The top three sectors contributing to job ad growth remain unchanged for the month, with Community Services & Development, Healthcare and Education and Training posting near record high job ad volumes.
The 2019 financial year was another successful year for SEEK (ASX:SEK) (FRA:SLD) (OTCMKTS:SKLTY) as we continued to deliver on our purpose of helping people to live more fulfilling and productive working lives and helping organisations succeed.
SEEK Limited (ASX:SEK) (FRA:SLD) (OTCMKTS:SKLTY) is confident of delivering strong returns over the medium to long term but this requires continued investment.
The latest SEEK (ASX:SEK) (FRA:SLD) (OTCMKTS:SKLTY) Employment Report shows a decline of 7.8% in jobs advertised (y/y to October 2019).
The Board of MNF Group Limited (ASX:MNF) (FRA:M2S) is pleased to announce the successful completion of an institutional placement to raise $52.1 million, which received significant support from new and existing investors in the Company.
The board of Australian communications software specialist MNF Group Limited (ASX:MNF) (ETR:M2S) is pleased to provide a business update for the quarter ending 30 September 2019.
Banking & Finance
- Nova Minerals Limited (ASX:NVA) Interview with Christopher Gerteisen, Director and General Manager
- Ellis Martin Report: EMX Royalty Corp's David Cole Discusses Nevada, Turkey and Serbia Projects amid Recent Transactions
- Martin Place Securities Commissioned Research Report - Nova Minerals Ltd (ASX:NVA)
Oil Gas & Energy
- State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) Operational Update Reids Dome Gas Project
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Extension of Finance Facilities
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) NAPE Conference Presentation - Houston February 2020