Kendra Banks, Managing Director, SEEK ANZ comments: "The top three sectors contributing to job ad growth remain unchanged for the month, with Community Services & Development, Healthcare and Education and Training posting near record high job ad volumes.
The 2019 financial year was another successful year for SEEK (ASX:SEK) (FRA:SLD) (OTCMKTS:SKLTY) as we continued to deliver on our purpose of helping people to live more fulfilling and productive working lives and helping organisations succeed.
SEEK Limited (ASX:SEK) (FRA:SLD) (OTCMKTS:SKLTY) is confident of delivering strong returns over the medium to long term but this requires continued investment.
The latest SEEK (ASX:SEK) (FRA:SLD) (OTCMKTS:SKLTY) Employment Report shows a decline of 7.8% in jobs advertised (y/y to October 2019).
The 2019 financial year was another successful year for the SEEK Group (ASX:SEK)(OTCMKTS:SKLTY) as it continued to deliver on their purpose of helping people live more fulfilling and productive working lives and helping organisations succeed.
Today SEEK Limited (ASX:SEK) (FRA:SLD) (OTCMKTS:SKLTY) announces pricing and contract changes to improve flexibility and efficiency for all hirers and create a more efficient and equitable marketplace.
China-based Retech Technology (ASX:RTE), creates and distributes e-Learning solutions to corporates such as Mercedes-Benz, McDonald's, Bank of China and Huawei.
Banking & Finance
- Ellis Martin Report: EMX Royalty Corp's David Cole Discusses Nevada, Turkey and Serbia Projects amid Recent Transactions
- Martin Place Securities Commissioned Research Report - Nova Minerals Ltd (ASX:NVA)
- Ellis Martin Report: US Global Investors' Frank Holmes on Blockchain, Crypto Currency, Bitcoin and Yes Virginia, Gold!
Oil Gas & Energy
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Northern Territory EP187 Seismic Results
- Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd (ASX:LNG) Delta Offshore Receives Investment Registration Certificate
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) Positive Tumas Scoping Study Delivers PFS Go-Ahead