The 2019 financial year was another successful year for SEEK (ASX:SEK) (FRA:SLD) (OTCMKTS:SKLTY) as we continued to deliver on our purpose of helping people to live more fulfilling and productive working lives and helping organisations succeed.
SEEK Limited (ASX:SEK) (FRA:SLD) (OTCMKTS:SKLTY) is confident of delivering strong returns over the medium to long term but this requires continued investment.
The latest SEEK (ASX:SEK) (FRA:SLD) (OTCMKTS:SKLTY) Employment Report shows a decline of 7.8% in jobs advertised (y/y to October 2019).
The 2019 financial year was another successful year for the SEEK Group (ASX:SEK)(OTCMKTS:SKLTY) as it continued to deliver on their purpose of helping people live more fulfilling and productive working lives and helping organisations succeed.
Today SEEK Limited (ASX:SEK) (FRA:SLD) (OTCMKTS:SKLTY) announces pricing and contract changes to improve flexibility and efficiency for all hirers and create a more efficient and equitable marketplace.
China-based Retech Technology (ASX:RTE), creates and distributes e-Learning solutions to corporates such as Mercedes-Benz, McDonald's, Bank of China and Huawei.
The employment demand across a wide range of roles within social services, particularly children and aged care support is a common theme. Specific roles include Aged & Disability Support, Childcare and Secondary teaching and Aged Care Nurses.
Banking & Finance
- Cardinal Resources Ltd (ASX:CDV) Martin Place Securities Research Report
- Ellis Martin Report: An Update on EMX Royalty Corp (NYSE:EMX) with CEO David Cole
- MMJ Group Holdings Ltd (MMJJF) Invests CAD$6m in WeedMD Inc.
Oil Gas & Energy
- State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) Successfully Completes Placement
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Signs New GSA & Supporting Mereenie JV Arrangements
- State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) State of Play - Reid's Dome Gas Project