Advancing one of the world's highest-grade scandium projects towards development
Platina Investment Highlights
- PSP is an advanced, de-risked project. Definitive Feasibility Study completed
- Executing a plan to get the PSP into production and generate cash flow at a low capital cost
- Projects with multiple high-value commodities with strong demand fundamentals
- Executing a plan to realise value from Skaergaard by completing a Scoping Study
- Low market capitalisation and attractive valuation relative to peer group and PSP NPV
- Board and technical team experienced in advancing projects through to production
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Platina Resources Limited
Platina Resources Limited (ASX:PGM) (OTCMKTS:PTNUF) is an Australian-based exploration and development company focused on precious and specialty metals, particularly platinum group metals ("PGM") and the strategic metal scandium.
The PSP is the Company's flagship project located in central New South Wales, one of the largest and highest-grade scandium deposits in the world, which has the potential to become Australia's first scandium producer with cobalt, platinum and nickel credits. A Definitive Feasibility Study was completed in late 2018 demonstrating the technical and economic viability of constructing the project. The Company is now focused on completing the permitting and securing offtake and financing.
The Company also has interests in two gold-platinum group metal projects, including:
- Skaergaard (100% interest) - One of the world's largest undeveloped gold deposits and one of the largest palladium resources outside of South Africa and Russia, located in Greenland; and
- Munni Munni (30% interest) - Situated in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, the Munni Munni Complex is one of Australia's most significant PGM occurrences. Munni Munni also has potential for conglomerate hosted gold and is a joint venture with Artemis Resources Limited.
For more information please see: http://www.platinaresources.com.au
Platina Resources Limited