Platina Resources Limited (ASX:PGM) (FRA:P4R) (OTCMKTS:PTNUF) controls a portfolio of precious, specialty and base metal projects at various stages of development.
A new internal scoping study for Platina Resources Limited's (ASX:PGM) (FRA:P4R) (OTCMKTS:PTNUF) Skaergaard Project in Greenland has defined a clearer development pathway for one of the world's largest undeveloped gold deposits.
Platina Resources Limited (ASX:PGM)(OTCMKTS:PTNUF) has started drilling at its Blue Moon Project in the United States, a high-grade, zinc-copper rich massive sulphide with gold and silver precious metal credits.
The Platina (ASX:PGM) Board made a strategic decision earlier this year to acquire a new project, outlined in previous ASX releases and presentations. The rationale was to enhance the risk-reward balance of the Company's asset portfolio by diversifying the commodity and geographic mix.
Platina Resources Limited (ASX:PGM) (FRA:P4R) (OTCMKTS:PTNUF) is pleased to announce the Blue Moon transaction is now unconditional and has been completed ahead of the planned 25 October 2019 schedule.
The goal of the Gold and Alternative Investments conference is to enable investors to make sound decisions to protect and grow their wealth.
Platina Resources Limited (ASX:PGM) (FRA:P4R) (OTCMKTS:PTNUF) is pleased to advise that it has raised a total of $1.25 million (before costs) pursuant to the Company's Share Purchase Plan (SPP).
Banking & Finance
- NSX Limited (ASX:NSX) Annual Report to Shareholders 2021
- NSX Limited (ASX:NSX) Carbon Exchange Tender
- Magnis Energy Technologies Limited (ASX:MNS) North American Trading in Magnis Shares
Oil Gas & Energy
- Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) 2021 Annual Report
- State Gas Limited (ASX:GAS) Completes A$8 Million Placement
- Senex Energy Limited (ASX:SXY) Signs New Gas Sales Agreement with 29Metals