Noosa Mining and Exploration Investor Conference
The company is focussed on long term gold production.
- Current operation focused on safely and consistently mining and processing 2Mtpa free milling ore at reduced costs and debt reduction program
- +1,600 km2 of tenure & 55 km of strike across four large gold systems in Australia's biggest gold belt
- Resources: 96 Mt @ 2.2 g/t for 6.7Moz Au (58% Indicated )
- Reserves: 26 Mt @ 1.8 g/t for 1.5Moz Au
- Transitioning to a low capex, low risk sulphide mining & tailings retreatment operation at ~100 120 k oz pa production operation
- Potential for large scale sulphide operation in the future
- Experienced Board and renewed Management team
To view the presentation, please visit:
About Blackham Resources Ltd
Blackham Resources Limited (ASX:BLK) (OTCMKTS:BKHRF) Wiluna-Matilda Gold Operation is located in Australia's largest gold belt which stretches from Norseman through Kalgoorlie to Wiluna. The Operation now includes resources of 96Mt @ 2.2g/t for 6.7Moz Au all within 20kms of the central processing facility. Blackham has consolidated the entire Wiluna Goldfield within a +1,440km2 tenure package which has historically produced in excess of 4.4 million ounces over a 120-year mining history.
Blackham Resources Ltd