- Maiden 2.5Moz Inferred JORC Resource achieved in Sept 2019
- Resource size 181m tonnes @0.43g/t Au at 0.18g/t cut-off
- Korbel is a near-surface, large scale and low strip IRGS deposit
- Blocks A & B are open at depth and along strike
- Resources drilling program underway in early 2020
- Expect resource upgrade to double current resource base
- Follow up drilling on RPM target - 102m @1.04g/t Au
- Estelle tenement area extended by 85% to 220km2
- Tenements have 15 known gold prospects so far
- Estelle value could exceed $0.20/NVA share
To view the Report, please visit:
About Martin Place Securities
MPS was founded in October 2000 to provide a link between Australian resource sector opportunities and investors from major financial centres in Europe, North America and China. We are well known for identifying and financing early stage prospects that develop into successful growth companies.
MPS provides services in Corporate Advisory, Stockbroking, Investment Research and Education.
About Nova Minerals Limited
Nova Minerals Limited (ASX:NVA) (FRA:QM3) (OTCMKTS:NVAAF) is a dynamic explorer and developer of its flagship Estelle Gold district in the Tintina gold belt. Nova's strategy is to substantially increase the current 4.7Moz resource on the Korbel prospect. Subsequently to continue to lock in value through moving Korbel towards production whilst increasing the resource base across the pipeline of targets within the Estelle gold district. Nova Minerals also holds strategic investments in Snow Lake Resources Ltd (Thompson Brothers Lithium Project), Torian Resources Ltd (ASX:TNR) and RotorX Aircraft Manufacturing Co.
Nova Minerals Limited
Martin Place Securities