Alligator Energy (ASX:AGE) refers to the market announcement of 11 June 2020 titled 'Alligator to acquire 47 M lbs uranium resource in South Australia from Samphire Uranium' and subsequent status updates.
Ellis Martin Report: Rockridge Resources (CVE:ROCK) 3,000 Metre Diamond Drilling Program at its Raney High-Grade Gold Project
Rockridge Resources Ltd. (CVE:ROCK) (OTCMKTS:RRRLF) (FRA:RR0) is pleased to announce that it plans to conduct a diamond drilling program at its Raney Gold Project located southwest of Timmins, Ontario, Canada.
Resolution Minerals Ltd (ASX:RML) focused drilling efforts on the Aurora Prospect and completed diamond drilling Holes 20AU03 and 20AU04, with assays pending at the 64North Project, Alaska.
Alligator Energy Limited (ASX:AGE) is pleased to release the 30 June 2020 Quarterly Report.
Resolution Minerals Ltd (ASX:RML) is pleased to provide details for an investor conference call and presentation by Managing Director, Duncan Chessell, who will provide an update on drilling activities and operations at the 64North Project in Alaska.
The recent capital raise has provided Resolution Minerals Ltd (ASX:RML) with sufficient funds to complete the 1st year earn-in to secure a 30% interest (US$5m expenditure) at the 64North Project upon completion of the planned activities.
Alligator confirms that the proposed Share Purchase Agreement for the transaction has been substantially agreed by Alligator and Samphire Uranium, and now awaits final clarification from ASIC.
Banking & Finance
- Beroni Group Limited (NSX:BTG) Constructed Nanobodies for Coronavirus
- NSX Ltd (ASX:NSX) Welcomes Ventus Aqua Limited as the latest IPO on the National Stock Exchange of Australia.
- AdvanceTC Limited (NSX:A88) CEO's Address to AdvanceTC AGM
Oil Gas & Energy
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Quarterly Webinar Presentation
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX:CTP) Quarterly Activities Report
- Empire Energy Group Ltd (ASX:EEG) Quarterly Activities Report